Which Jeep to buy? Need Help!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Which Jeep to buy? Need Help!!

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 09-03-2001, 01:01 PM   #1
jranaudo

Which Jeep to buy? Need Help!!

I have wanted to do 4x4 for a long time and need a jeep now!!! Also need it for taking to upstate new york during winter for snowboarding.

The question is:

Do I get a TJ(love round headlights) to replace current car?

problem is that I commute to work about 30 miles each way. Should I even care about this?

or

Do I get a YJ(don't like headlights) as a third vehicle?

I'm going to go crazy!!!!
HELP!!!!!

J.Ranaudo

jranaudo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2001, 01:19 PM   #2
NaeKid
JF Administrator, eh?

1988 YJ Wrangler 

The question you should be asking yourself is "Do I want warranty or not .. and can I afford the payments".

Either Jeep will do exactly what you described above .. find one of the color you like and go with it.
  • Silver 2006 TJ Unlimited, zombie ready as the daily-driver
  • a Kawasaki KLR650 DualSport bike

- - - - - - -TEOTWAWKI- - - - - - -

NaeKid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2001, 08:33 PM   #3
iJeep

Get an old CJ for a trail rig. Then you wont have to worry about scratches and dents. For the price of a TJ you can have a CJ that will outperform a TJ hands down. I have a daily driver 73CJ5 that spanks most TJs offroad.
iJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2001, 03:15 PM   #4
JPMan-TJ

I sure am glad you added that "MOST" in there... This topic will be discussed over and over and over... etc. again. Go find what is affordable to your budget and go with it.

enough said.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.