It's the end of the world as we know it.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > It's the end of the world as we know it....

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-11-2001, 10:37 AM   #1
Jeebus

It's the end of the world as we know it....

but unlike the REM song, I don't feel fine. I feel sick. What a thing to wake up to. My mom calls me and tells me to turn on the TV because we are under a terrorist attack. I almost wish I hadn't turned it on. The Trade Towers are now just piles of concrete and steel. Probably tens of thousands of Americans have lost their lives and I ask myself why?

Jeebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2001, 11:14 AM   #2
Keith
Admin

This is bad. Nothing remotely good could come out of this day and the days to follow.

Glock Forum
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2001, 11:26 AM   #3
TJGrrl

Here in Maryland at work, we are totally glued to the tv...can't believe what we're actually seeing. I don't know anyone who works at the WTCs, but I cried when I saw them both collapse. And the Pentagon...I've lived near DC all my life & never thought I would see the Pentagon look like that! I'm truly stunned by it all!
Unread 09-11-2001, 12:13 PM   #4
damonejeep

I work right outside Washington DC and while sitting at my desk in Arlington I saw the plane flying low and then disapear into a cloud of fire and smoke.
As many of you are know, I pray for all those in NYC and here in DC. And I also pra that who ever is responsible for this pay with there lives and their families. Maybe a little harsh, but these acts of terrisom are unspeakable and beyond comprehension.

94 4.0L YJ, 31x10.5 ProComp MT's, 3.5" BDS, lockers and 4:56 gears to come!
damonejeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2001, 12:19 PM   #5
OhYeah

Hey there,

First let me say that God is with everyone of us right now. He is feeling what we are feeling and everything will be OK. I am up here in Stamford, CT, 30 min. from NY city. Many people here at work have friends and family that work in the the WTC. My girlfriend is out of a Job, she worked for the Wall St. Bar and Grill one block away. The business next to us had sent 10 people there for meetings this morning by train and they have not been heard from yet. I normally take the train home but they have shut down all trains in the tristate area. There is a large panic. Don't worry though, it seems the worsed is over. It only takes a few men to do what has transpired and that is the messed up part. A couple of men can cause all that. It is just unbelievable that the World Trade Centers are gone. If you have never been to New York and actually seen the mammoth size of these structures, you would not believe this could happen. They are the biggest part of the New York Skyline. Anyway, if anything worse happens, I am glad I have my Jeep, cause at least I can drive on the side.

God Bless everyone,

O_O_O_O
o-I_ ___ _ I-o
(O IIIII O)
[_ O__O _ ]
{{}}}--o-{{{}}
{{}}} {{{}}
OoOoOoooOOOoOOO
(oO0O(oOo)0o0O0o()o
OhYeah is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.