Isn't it about time for - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Isn't it about time for

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-30-2008, 01:48 AM   #16
brianarrr
Iron Maiden Fan

2006 TJ Wrangler 

jrmlanm, those would be funnier if people weren't getting burned. Yeesh. I was sort of hoping for the pictures to show you trying to outrun a roman candle though

Al The Alien, I'm definitely interested!

brianarrr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2008, 01:55 AM   #17
AlTheKillerr

ok. my two friends names are Jordan and Tyler and they had never really drank before. but since it was prom they loaded up jordans 86 nissan truck full of beer. i mean from the floor board to the ceiling it was nothing but beer cans. anyways they rented a room at the hotel that we were having prom at so that they and their dates could "party" and whatnot. well i went off with my girlfriend and did my own thing. the next day sometime in the evening i called jordan to ask how his night went. he and tyler got soooo drunk that their dates had to take care of them. they were throwing up everywhere so the girl strip them both naked and put them in the shower and force fed them water. they should have just taken them both to the hospital cuz they had alcohol poisoning. anyways sometime the next morning the girls dropped them both off at jordans place. they woke up buck naked spooning each other! they had learned the story from the two girls the following day. i know there was more to it but its been so long since ive told the story and they both refuse to talk about it so yeah. thats my story. my girl and i got bored so we left and went and played lazer tag with a bunch of friends. we rented out a place in austin.
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2008, 02:02 AM   #18
brianarrr
Iron Maiden Fan

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ew, man spooning. Nothing too interesting happened for my prom back in the day, went with another couple who had a huge breakup fight in the front seats of the car on the way to the prom, all 4 of us ended up having a bad time and we left. Sober too

I prefer drinking by myself, nobody can flip out and try to ruin the night for me
brianarrr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.