Insurance - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Insurance

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 11-19-2013, 04:14 PM   #16
Wrangler_91
1998 TJ Wrangler 

In regards to the title and switching to you dads name. In Ky you can have more than one persons name on a vehicle title. For insurance purposes, when I bought my jeep when I was 17, we titled it in both of our names.

Wrangler_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2013, 01:26 PM   #17
xjlife101
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjp
I don't understand why it's cheaper for you to have your own policy than be on your dad's. That's backwards. How would adding him to your policy as primary driver reduce your rates? Anyhow, it's not legal to have anyone but the actual primary driver listed as the primary driver.
I have lower coverage than his policy. That last part answers my question perfectly

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.