I'm suffering from Jeep Withdrawals - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > I'm suffering from Jeep Withdrawals

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 01-29-2010, 12:12 PM   #16
Nightwalker
1979 CJ5 

Mine didn't run even before I got it. My second cuzin was the previouse owner and he let the motor eat itself and ran it out of oil. When it wouldn't start he decided to pour oil in it and see if that would do the trick. All I can do is sit it and make reving noises as I pretend to take on the trail at the end of our road. It looks so pitiful sitting there with out a motor in it.

[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]"Give Life" Donate a pint of blood.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

"This place is like a fine drug.

It's easy to start, hard to quit, you lose sleep over it, you lose money because of it, and you put up with alot of **** from some people associated with it. But no matter what you never wanna give it up."

Can't sleep?
Join [url]http://www.nightcrew.org/index.php[/url]
Nightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2010, 02:30 PM   #17
Sccafire
2005 TJ Wrangler 

You all can come drive mine. It just sits in the garage. Nothing wrong with it. I only drive it when I go wheeling. The last time it was out was in early November.

"life is good at 2 MPH"
Sccafire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2010, 05:38 PM   #18
Nightwalker
1979 CJ5 

I'll be there at 2am next year. Get ready.

[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]"Give Life" Donate a pint of blood.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

It's easy to start, hard to quit, you lose sleep over it, you lose money because of it, and you put up with alot of **** from some people associated with it. But no matter what you never wanna give it up."

Can't sleep?
Unread 01-30-2010, 05:46 PM   #19
Hoobly_Goob
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughingcrow View Post
I'll be there at 2am next year. Get ready.
You'll be where? What am I getting ready for? Should I be frightened? I'm confused...

Utah Jeep Crew
Hoobly_Goob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2010, 05:49 PM   #20
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sccafire View Post
You all can come drive mine. It just sits in the garage. Nothing wrong with it. I only drive it when I go wheeling. The last time it was out was in early November.
can i drive it????
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2010, 05:59 PM   #21
Nightwalker
1979 CJ5 

It's a surprise. And yes you should be scared. It could get messy. Does that help unconfuse you?

Can't sleep?
Unread 01-30-2010, 06:30 PM   #22
Sccafire
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
can i drive it????
Sure!! as long as you have enough cash to pay for the most exspensive part that can be broken before you drive it.

"life is good at 2 MPH"
Sccafire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2010, 11:04 PM   #23
Hoobly_Goob
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughingcrow View Post
It's a surprise. And yes you should be scared. It could get messy. Does that help unconfuse you?
No, but it does compound my fear.

Utah Jeep Crew
Hoobly_Goob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-31-2010, 12:51 AM   #24
Nightwalker
1979 CJ5 

Mwaahahahahahahaaaa!

Can't sleep?
Unread 01-31-2010, 09:34 AM   #25
Grape Ape
Web Wanker

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooblyGoob View Post
I had to leave my Jeep in Kansas when I came out to Utah for college.
It's been so long.
I went home over Christmas break.
I got to drive it.
Good times.
But now I'm back.
I'm suffering here. I need my Jeep. I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT.
I've even put some poster up. They just make the pain worse.
I'm starting to shake.
Is that normal?
Goob, someone here has to say it. You have to be the dumbest person on earth going to college. First you leave your jeep home. Second you leave home and go to a state known for it's amazing wheeling and deep snow. Third you leave your jeep home. Fourth you are going to college in a town that is 3.5 hours from the jeep mecca, Moab. Finally you arrived at college missed your jeep, went home for holiday and returned to college leaving your jeep at home in Kansas. Yep you must be the dumbest college kid in the world, maybe the universe.

Go home and get your jeep. If you can't afford to drive it out to Utah, start selling plasma now and save up the money, no more beer, no more sodas, no more spending on anything you do not need to survive. When you have the money to go get your jeep do it. Then enjoy your life in Utah. Since it is expensive to go home to Kansas you can also decide to stay through summer break in UT and enjoy the wheeling until school starts again.

For future reference so no one is able to stand and point at you while calling you a big dummy. NEVER LEAVE YOUR JEEP BEHIND!!!!!!

EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

We've idiot proofed the world... now its full of idiots. - Spiritof76

You will truly be the same today as you will be five years from now, except for two things, the people you meet and the books you read. Charles E. Jones

I think I'll add some memorable quotes. blah blah blah..... FPKites

Trying to understand some people, is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean side.
Grape Ape is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.