I'm qutting wheeling. See you morons later. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > I'm qutting wheeling. See you morons later.

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 01-30-2008, 06:55 PM   #16
Grape Ape
Web Wanker

1992 YJ Wrangler 

I looked at that pic for over an hour to try to figure out what you photoshopped then it finally jumped out at me you colored the centers of the wheels yellow. Your jeep looks better without the yellow centers.

EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

We've idiot proofed the world... now its full of idiots. - Spiritof76

You will truly be the same today as you will be five years from now, except for two things, the people you meet and the books you read. Charles E. Jones

I think I'll add some memorable quotes. blah blah blah..... FPKites

Trying to understand some people, is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean side.
Grape Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2008, 06:34 AM   #17
shinigami
1991 YJ Wrangler 

tell me when your rear tires catch fire from constantly rubbing...
I LOL'd
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.