Ignroant truck owners - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Ignroant truck owners

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #136
NonRubicon
1990 YJ Wrangler 

And now, it's time for something completely different:

You're welcome.

NonRubicon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #137
waterboarder
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
That would explain all the OP's typo's and misspellings
If you're going to pick on someone for such things, you really should not use an apostrophe when designating plurality when doing so.
waterboarder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:27 PM   #138
waterboarder
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonRubicon View Post
And now, it's time for something completely different:

You're welcome.
Would definitely offer to test her suspension.
waterboarder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:38 PM   #139
Ross00TJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky2252s View Post
OP, What? You are throwing all the WJ people under a bus with your "FSJ" Grand. There is no such thing. You have an Overland, Maybe a limited with a 4.7 HO. Seeing how you act in this thread I wouldn't be surprised if you actually have the 4.0...

To all the Wrangler people, the WJ is actually pretty capable off road, and with some upgrades it can hang right with all of you. I wouldn't doubt that some of the WJ's can out trail you. Not trying to start anything. Its just the WJ isn't just a grocery getter...

ALSO. OP, The Ford Raptor is the SICKEST truck I've seen in person, and I HATE Ford! Im sorry, but none of our jeeps can go through a desert at 80 MPH and take jumps at 80 MPH. That truck is stock and its doing all of that. Even a Jeep heavily modded might not be able to do that. You should see the Top Gear where they test the Raptor...
No doubt about the WJ here, I see them quite a bit on the trails here in Crawlerado. Might have seen you once, not sure though.

That said, I have respect for all wheelers and their vehicles, because it's a personal preference and if you build it right, it can be a pretty good 4x4. Some may have better features for certain things, but it's pointless to argue over different 4x4's ... unless you have a small penis.

OP, thank you for proving me right ... so TOGTFO.

Unread 06-23-2012, 07:36 AM   #140
Nafpu
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboarder View Post
If you're going to pick on someone for such things, you really should not use an apostrophe when designating plurality when doing so.
Yay for understanding the basics!
Nafpu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2012, 08:51 AM   #141
jeepyj13
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I also have a buddy that thinks his stock 93 chevy z71 with 285 maxxis mudders can outmud/wheel anything like my jeeps. Funny cause everytime Ive seen the truck its on the verge of dying or when he calls me he always tells me his truck is in the shop again and needs advice on whats wrong with it. I would like to tell him one day its a pos. The only thing done to my xj and yj was to mod them and maintainance like fluid changes. I used to wheel my stock xj on 235 walmart A/ts my 1st yr in college and went through stuff a fullsize truck with a bodylift on mudtires will just sink in. I lol when they ask for a pull.
Unread 06-23-2012, 09:52 AM   #142
YJames90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

My 2.5 to 4.3 swap thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/4...begun-1237704/
YJames90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2012, 12:25 PM   #143
NonRubicon
1990 YJ Wrangler 

This thread needs less jibba jabba and more trampoline

NonRubicon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.