Ignoring a Co-Worker... - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Ignoring a Co-Worker...

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 04-26-2013, 01:00 PM   #31
Kuntryboy816
1989 YJ Wrangler 

You can always say that you're now uncomfortable because of her comments and their apparent targeting towards you and your buddy. Use the term "hostile work environment." It'll usually get people's attention.

The above should be brought to your managers attn and then HR if nothing is done (ie. relocating your workspace... or hers).

Unread 04-26-2013, 01:28 PM   #32
Cherokeekid88
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuntryboy816 View Post
You can always say that you're now uncomfortable because of her comments and their apparent targeting towards you and your buddy. Use the term "hostile work environment." It'll usually get people's attention.

The above should be brought to your managers attn and then HR if nothing is done (ie. relocating your workspace... or hers).
I am fine with the way things are as this moment...I mean I don't dread going into work...I just hate that she doesn't get that I don't want to have anything to do with her unless its work related. She doesn't get that!
I am fine with acting the way that I have been for the past 2 months or so....I do my work and I talk to everyone else and nothing has effected my work performance.
I honestly just want her to go. This whole office would be better without her. I don't want to get anyone in trouble but I would like if the truth could be seen my upper management....
Bilstein 5100's - Magnaflow Exhaust.
Cherokeekid88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2013, 01:48 PM   #33
Wagex
1998 TJ Wrangler 

she files a sexual harassment claim? she wants the D.
Wagex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2013, 04:28 PM   #34
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Be very carful.
THOR114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2013, 02:37 PM   #35
rubizen
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114 View Post
Be very carful.
^ Exactly! Right now, for her, the abscence of drama is probably killing her. She has learned what her previous complaint did and is probably thinking about what she wants to do next.
Unread 04-27-2013, 09:10 PM   #36
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Tough situation and I'd keep some distance. Women have going for them the bs that they're "victims" to men and that easily transfers to the workplace. As a result HRs/companies can more easily side with them. I use to manage a female employe, and I wouldn't allow her to close my office door when she came in to talk. I didn't trust her. Watch out for her taking revenge if she thinks she's been wronged or just wants to use you to further herself.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2013, 01:31 AM   #37
elcorvino
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagex
she files a sexual harassment claim? she wants the D.
This.

Just text her a full frontal nude with a note "let me know what you think about this". Crazy girls = the best sex. It's science.
elcorvino is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2013, 01:38 AM   #38
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I don't think that is a good advice. It could get him in trouble for sexual harassment and then she has him on the hook. That is exactly what she wants.
Unread 04-28-2013, 06:13 AM   #39
elcorvino
2003 WJ 

Lol - we were just joshin him. Obviously he needs to stay as far from conversation with her as possible.
elcorvino is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2013, 09:59 AM   #40
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Ja sorry, I just meant well for him...
Unread 04-28-2013, 01:22 PM   #41
Cherokeekid88
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah I'm not talking to her one bit. She left Friday afternoon and she usually says bye to everyone, however she didn't say a word when she left this time. I think it is really starting to get to her....my fear is...I know that she is seriously mentally unstable. I would not put it past her to make something up and go say I did something or my other co worker did something. I do know that she has already complained about us not talking to her and that it makes her feel uncomfortable and I do know that my supervisor has told her that she can't make us talk to her. So I think she knows that she is getting backed into a corner and I feel something coming on soon, just don't know what...but I am def not giving her any reason to complain.
Unread 04-28-2013, 02:09 PM   #42
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Just be very carful and keep a log. Don't say anything you would not want to repeat in front of court. Keep witnesses around if you have to talk to her.
Unread 04-29-2013, 09:43 AM   #43
Cherokeekid88
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114 View Post
Just be very carful and keep a log. Don't say anything you would not want to repeat in front of court. Keep witnesses around if you have to talk to her.
Today at work....not a peep. She didn't say hello to me or my other co worker this morning nor a word after that....
Honestly, I just act like she isn't even here. I don't acknowledge anything that she says if she is talking to the masses.....
Unread 04-29-2013, 10:48 AM   #44
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Good morn. That is probably a good sign. She seems to get the message... Be strong and carful
Unread 04-29-2013, 12:15 PM   #45
Balvar24
1979 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeekid88 View Post
Today at work....not a peep. She didn't say hello to me or my other co worker this morning nor a word after that....
Maybe she frequents Jeepforum?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.