If You Say Something Racial, Do You Deserve To Die?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > If You Say Something Racial, Do You Deserve To Die??

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 03-10-2006, 09:26 AM   #1
BLAINE

If You Say Something Racial, Do You Deserve To Die??

http://www.amny.com/news/local/newyo...m-topheadlines

What is happening to the U.S.? This white (or hispanic?) woman allegedly slighted this black man in a bar while drunk, so she gets taped up, raped, sodomized, and choked to death? The news media are turning this whole thing around on HER for making an "insensitive" remark against a grown black man? Since WHEN is it AGAINST the law to speak your mind? Notice how the family is spending time deflecting accusations of "racism". You can tell that the media is trying to portray this as if that poor girl had it coming to her.

It seems as if *a certain race of people* and the news media think that as long as *a different race of people* says something racial against them, they have the RIGHT to attack violently or even KILL you for it. I don't care WHAT she said; this is SUPPOSED to be a FREE COUNTRY! She did NOT deserve being tortured and killed for what, (if anything) she said. Whatever happened to sticks and stones? Apparently, rape and murder are totally justified if you are not white and an insult hurts your feelings.

Last edited by BLAINE; 03-10-2006 at 10:54 AM..
BLAINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2006, 09:53 AM   #2
HawkeyeWJ

I don't think those links work.

2002 WJ 4.7 Limited
Onyx Green Pearl
HawkeyeWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2006, 10:03 AM   #3
Kuasimodem

Working link
White Jeep Club Member #1992
Original Rust Jeep Club Member #5!
Old Guy Jeep Club Member #1992

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - Ronald Reagan
Kuasimodem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2006, 11:28 AM   #4
BLAINE

More on the story:

Oh man, this poor graduate honors student suffered terribly:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11623311/

The carpet found in her fingernails matched the carpet found in the bouncer's house:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11742476/

How much do you want to bet that the newspapers will suddenly *DROP* this story?
BLAINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2006, 11:43 AM   #5
WhtJeep
2008 WK 

Racism is a crutch used for people looking for an excuse.
Originally Posted by cresso
Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it's a 35
XboxGT - The Mad Med1c
WhtJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2006, 11:50 AM   #6
kaketj
beef jerky and grease....

if it's him(like it's not) give the mother a loaded .44 or .45 and tie his arse to a pole and let her shoot at him! I figure by the 4th or 5th round she'll hit him and feel better! I could care less about his rights, problem with crime is people aren't affraid of punishment,a warm bed and a meal or 3 a day,so harsh! start executing them on the news and at halftime shows,monday night football would have a new edge,watch the crime rate go down,stupid cowards,kill'em all,have a nice day
New toy. ZO6
kaketj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2006, 11:59 AM   #7
Why J?
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Rapist should suffer more than just being killed, they should be castrated and left to suffer the rest of their lives in solitary confinement.

Racial comment or not who cares.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/project-pissed-wife-747535/
Phase II 5.3L/4L60e then NV3550
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/p...stall-1400506/
Why J? is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2006, 12:09 PM   #8
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

There was a story out of Kansas a few years back where two black guys broke into an apartment where three white college students were (two guys, one girl). After raping the girl, they took them to their ATM's to get cash, and then took the three students to a field and shot and killed them. The national news media gave it very little attention and treated it as just a robbery that went bad. Just reverse the races and think about what would happened in that case... geez... there would be a movie made about it by now.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2006, 01:40 PM   #9
jeverett
2004 TJ Wrangler 

yeah well, you know the black's are always the victems to the media even when tehy are the assailants.

Look at the case of the group of black teenagers attacking a group of white kids in NYC last year screaming black power and death to whitey that the news defended as "Not being a hate crime". Reverse the races in that one and I wonder if hate crime would be in the headlines, or left to the body of the article.

and all that aside. Who ever did this to the poor girl in the original post needs to be tourtured for years as he is a sick, sick, individual (or group of individuals)
Unread 03-10-2006, 05:46 PM   #10
YJBully
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhtJeep
Racism is a crutch used for people looking for an excuse.
Amen.....I catch shoplifters all day and I can't count how many times I have heard the race card be dropped at my feet....I usually stomp on the card and choke slam the shoplifter....cause I am an equal opportunity hater!!!
NEBRASKA JEEP CLUB member #2

That being said........GO BIG RED!
YJBully is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2006, 05:58 PM   #11
blumeeny

I call bulsh!t! If she were black maybe, but no way in hell is any self respecting bruvah going to let harm come to a white woman. Do you know what the militant, nation of Islam type bruvahs would do to him in prison if they found out he harmed a white woman?
blumeeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2006, 06:04 PM   #12
Grumman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95XJ
Amen.....I catch shoplifters all day and I can't count how many times I have heard the race card be dropped at my feet....I usually stomp on the card and choke slam the shoplifter....cause I am an equal opportunity hater!!!

So true
Unread 03-10-2006, 06:59 PM   #13
jeepcomanche88

well im a student in high school, and yes i live in the south, and at school there is some racism going on but only when they do stupid stuff. In my opinion they(black people) are more racist to us(white people) not tryn to offened anybody but just sayin my opinion, and i think thats bull crap how they can call us cracker, white boy, ect. not really offensive to me but still i got a name you can use my name over somthing else. The worst thing about it is they can be racist to us and we really cant do anything about it because its not really racism and if we say the slightlest little thing racist they flip out. Once again not tryn to offened anyone just speaking my opinion
jeepcomanche88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2006, 07:11 PM   #14
97Xj_Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcomanche88
well im a student in high school, and yes i live in the south, and at school there is some racism going on but only when they do stupid stuff. In my opinion they(black people) are more racist to us(white people) not tryn to offened anybody but just sayin my opinion, and i think thats bull crap how they can call us cracker, white boy, ect. not really offensive to me but still i got a name you can use my name over somthing else. The worst thing about it is they can be racist to us and we really cant do anything about it because its not really racism and if we say the slightlest little thing racist they flip out. Once again not tryn to offened anyone just speaking my opinion

So true, but I'm to the point at school were if they say somethin racist towards me I say somethin back at them. I love the shocked look on thier face!
Unread 03-10-2006, 07:48 PM   #15
1000000to1
2000 WJ 

No reason one race should have a do whatever the #$%@ I want card.
Canadian Jeep Club Member #18
Black Jeep Club Member #2002
1000000to1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.