Idaho - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Idaho

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 01-09-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
5artist5
1972 CJ5 

Idaho

I think I am moving to Idaho. Not sure where exactly yet. Does anyone here live there?
Anyone want to hook me up with a job up there?

72 CJ5 258-3spd d30-d20-d44
[QUOTE=Bsktbll109;6293409]Does your rearend guy do gears?[/QUOTE]
5artist5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2008, 01:56 PM   #2
LandRover
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Panhandle for the win. Stay away from the lower part. Snake river plateau is relatively ugly compared to the epic scenery of the panhandle. Watch out for white supremicists.
Sliders, Goodyear Duratrac 33's
LandRover is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2008, 02:02 PM   #3
lbsnowryder
One notch above Redneck!!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

I live in boise. I can't get you a job but they are out there. Do you have college, experience. Pay is usually low.

Snow is good right now, i may be able to hook you up with a lift attendant job at the ski resort.

I own a Jeep, it's red and has big tires

Radical Pictures
lbsnowryder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2008, 02:22 PM   #4
ge2
Gold Member

2007 JK Wrangler 

Idaho is diverse. High desert in southern Idaho, with 4 awesome seasons. Northern Idaho is also beautiful, but with more evergreens.

I lived in southern for 5 years, and I make it a point to get back there at least a time or two a year.
ge2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #5
carracer
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I live in the Boise area and love it! 1 hour or less and I am hunting, fishing, camping, boating, snow skiing, wheeling. Motorsports available 1/4 mile asphalt oval and Firebird Raceway drag strip. MotoX tracks and dessert racing. Most within 30 minutes.
carracer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2008, 06:59 PM   #6
flame0086
1991 YJ Wrangler 

My only experience in Idaho was going to the U of I in Moscow, and I hated it. The palouse isn't for me.

Norther Idaho is cool if you like the woods. If you live close enought to the washington boarder, there is lots of opertunity for skiing. A Cabellas just got put in Post Falls. Many companies like to be just inside of Idaho, next to washington because Idaho has less taxes (and doing business in Spokane, WA can suck).

IMO, the inland North West is a cool place, better if you are close to the Pacific North West. So many different climate and places with in just hours of driving. You can have an easy going weekend trip with just an hour or so of driving, or be in a totally different scenery with 4-8 hours of driving.

Support Search and Rescue
Get Lost
flame0086 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2008, 07:09 PM   #7
gtowngirl
I tamed the beast!

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Norther Idaho is cool if you like the woods. If you live close enought to the washington boarder, there is lots of opertunity for skiing.
Note to self......Stay away from English classes at U of I in Moscow! Kidding!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.