I want one of these REAL BAD!! Any suggestions? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > I want one of these REAL BAD!! Any suggestions?

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 05-16-2012, 09:40 PM   #16
J-Mox
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I LOVE those trucks!!

My dad tried to give me one when I was 16 but I wanted something more modern at the time. Several years later I decided I wanted it but he said no. He was going to let my cousins have a shot at it when they reached age. The time came and went and neither wanted it. Tried for close to 20 years to get it with no luck. My son asked him about it one day last year and he gave it to him. The power of grandchildren I guess.

It sat in a shed for 25 years before my son got it. Well that shed was in what is known as the Birds Point/New Madrid floodway. When they were going to blow up the levee last year for flood control we only had a few days to get it out. Went down and got it 2 days before the shed was 7 feet underwater.

Day we pulled it out

2004 Wrangler X, 6-cylinder, 5-speed, Dana 30 w/ARB, Alloy USA front shafts, Dana 35, 2" BB, 1" BL, OME shocks, Brown Dog MML, UCF Ultra High-Clearance Skid, Lo-Pro Mount, SYE, Pro Comp Adj. Control Arms, Savvy Gas Tank skid, JKS Quick Disconnects, Rock Hard Sliders, 31" BF Goodrich KM2's on Ravine wheels, Hard Top, Bestop Soft-top, Bestop Safari Top

2010 Moab Trip Thread with JeepForum Members
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f95/i...010-a-1038859/

Dont hate on the guy that keeps his Jeep clean....
Hate on the guy that doesn't get his Jeep dirty....
J-Mox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2012, 11:01 PM   #17
JFamily
1997 TJ Wrangler 

This thread made me think of this pic. I saw this drive by at a car show recently so I had to snap fast.
img_3178.jpg  
JFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2012, 12:35 PM   #18
colojeepguy
1970 CJ5 

I bet it'll be hard to find a non rusted 60 year old truck in IL. You need to head south or west to find some decent sheetmetal.
colojeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chevy , rattle , rattlecan , truck

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.