I need a bigger compressor. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > I need a bigger compressor.

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 08-04-2013, 09:46 PM   #1
Indy

I need a bigger compressor.

Just a rant, ignore me. I just did my first axle swap on my mustang (had a bent one from the po and the non stop brake chirp was driving me insane). It took maybe an hour to do the axle, not bad imo considering i was figuring it out as i went. But probably 3 hours to seat the 5 lugs in the new axle shaft. 5 seconds of running the impact and then 5 minutes for my old 10g compressor to catch up.

I think i see a new 80g in my future. Having a 2600ft shop and a 10g compressor just looks funny anyway.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2013, 09:53 PM   #2
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I set lugs with good ole elbow grease.

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.