I just started dating.... - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > I just started dating....

Black Friday- Cyber Monday Deals at jeepHutIntroducing the CUPHOLSTER @ OCONEE OFF ROAD 706 534 9955Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.com

Reply
Unread 05-28-2009, 08:23 AM   #61
CopperCJ7
Registered User
1984 CJ7 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
Posts: 2,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Pheer View Post
I call bull**** here.

I just saw that same chic on a website called smells like fish.
So how long did it take you to create the "Smells Like Fish" website? C'mon.

If the guy is "dating" the sister - good for him. If not, who really cares? At least we had fun with this thread.

__________________
Guns don't kill people... Bad trail spotters do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Strenk View Post
What CJ owner doesn't want to hack up his harness for the next owner to have fun with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph View Post
The thread will derail quicker than a walrus on a Crisco-soaked Slip 'n' Slide.
CopperCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2009, 09:39 AM   #62
mattman8706
Web Wheeler
 
mattman8706's Avatar
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lawrence, KS
Posts: 4,558
this thread sucks
__________________
-Matt

My Build Thread
JK Tech
mattman8706 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2009, 09:55 AM   #63
paddingtonbear
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Zanzibar, Tanzania
Posts: 287
I just hope she owns a jeep and logs on to see this... I just hope, that would make my day...
__________________
JEEP ZJ-
3.5 inch lift
(all the steering goodies/upgrades)
Crager soft 8-32x10.5x15 AT
Kevinsoffroad Radiator support/tow hooks
Kevinsoffroad Sliders
paddingtonbear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2009, 10:04 AM   #64
Mr_Pheer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddingtonbear View Post
I just hope she owns a jeep and logs on to see this... I just hope, that would make my day...
I guess anything is possible.

Click to View Search Results for Google (Search Results) Google (Search Results)

It shows up as #10 in google on my screen.
Mr_Pheer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2009, 10:10 AM   #65
alecmcmahon
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Woodbridge NJ
Posts: 2,311
Wait..... What?

Confused
alecmcmahon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2009, 10:14 AM   #66
VamosJEEP
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Delaware
Posts: 432
What exactly are we looking for with that link?
__________________
My Build Thread
2010-2012 Pres of: CLICK--->EASTERN SHORE JEEP ASSOCIATION<---CLICK Based out of Salisbury, MD
"Help your fellow jeeper out when they are in need because the Jeep gods may look down upon you and reward you for your effort."
VamosJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2009, 10:56 AM   #67
wk4u2nv
Registered User
2006 WK 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: michigan
Posts: 67
hahaha now its #7. if you follow that link number 7 is a link to this thread.
wk4u2nv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2009, 11:29 AM   #68
mJUSTINm
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: lakewood, ca
Posts: 2,256
am i supposed to be impressed? whats the point in bragging about dating someone's sister? real cool of you, especially the mom comment you made. so you're saying you'd cheat on this superfabulousamazingishouldbejealousof girl of yours with someones mom? i dont know about you guys but most of the moms i know are mid to late 40s and *****ing about everything i really hope she finds this thread and sees that you brag about her, because of her sister.

this thread blows.
__________________
-Justin | Bruised LJ Build
mJUSTINm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2009, 11:35 AM   #69
x550x
Registered User
1960 CJ3B 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Northern Indiana
Posts: 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by JITP View Post
am i supposed to be impressed? whats the point in bragging about dating someone's sister? real cool of you, especially the mom comment you made. so you're saying you'd cheat on this superfabulousamazingishouldbejealousof girl of yours with someones mom? i dont know about you guys but most of the moms i know are mid to late 40s and *****ing about everything i really hope she finds this thread and sees that you brag about her, because of her sister.

this thread blows.
Don't forget, he posted that he wants her to lose weight, too.
__________________
FOR SALE - 1960 Willys CJ3B - Odd Fire V6 - T177 - Dana 300 - D30 - D44 - 33x12.50 Super Swampers
x550x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2009, 11:40 AM   #70
04WJchick
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Posts: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by x550x View Post
Don't forget, he posted that he wants her to lose weight, too.
For real. Posting her pics online, bragging on her sister and some old mom, AND calling her fat? No wonder it wouldn't be "official" LOL. If I was dating you, I'd kick your *** so hard you'd be pissing blood for a month.
__________________
Brooke
2004 WJ Special Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windowsrookie View Post
According to the new Jeep commercials, Wranglers are for women after they get their hair done at the salon.
04WJchick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #71
mattman8706
Web Wheeler
 
mattman8706's Avatar
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lawrence, KS
Posts: 4,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybrooke View Post
For real. Posting her pics online, bragging on her sister and some old mom, AND calling her fat? No wonder it wouldn't be "official" LOL. If I was dating you, I'd kick your *** so hard you'd be pissing blood for a month.


I am scared of her
__________________
-Matt

My Build Thread
JK Tech
mattman8706 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #72
workinprogress
Children's books?
 
workinprogress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Troy, MI
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybrooke View Post
For real. Posting her pics online, bragging on her sister and some old mom, AND calling her fat? No wonder it wouldn't be "official" LOL. If I was dating you, I'd kick your *** so hard you'd be pissing blood for a month.
That's more kidney than *** but I like your style.
__________________
Merry Wacko Jeep club member #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
Dear workinprogress,

Ye barely know each other but is it me you're looking for? Cause I wonder where you are and I wonder what you do. Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?
workinprogress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2009, 11:48 AM   #73
04WJchick
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Posts: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by workinprogress View Post
That's more kidney than *** but I like your style.
Yeah I know. I'd rather remove the kidneys anyway but that's a little messier than I intended. Haha. Jk.
__________________
Brooke
2004 WJ Special Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windowsrookie View Post
According to the new Jeep commercials, Wranglers are for women after they get their hair done at the salon.
04WJchick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2009, 11:49 AM   #74
workinprogress
Children's books?
 
workinprogress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Troy, MI
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybrooke View Post
Yeah I know. I'd rather remove the kidneys anyway but that's a little messier than I intended. Haha. Jk.
Just fill up a tub with some ice and you're good to go.
__________________
Merry Wacko Jeep club member #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
Dear workinprogress,

Ye barely know each other but is it me you're looking for? Cause I wonder where you are and I wonder what you do. Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?
workinprogress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2009, 11:51 AM   #75
mJUSTINm
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: lakewood, ca
Posts: 2,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by x550x View Post
Don't forget, he posted that he wants her to lose weight, too.
lmao thats right. way to be a ******, OP!
__________________
-Justin | Bruised LJ Build
mJUSTINm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.