I just found out my girlfriend - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > I just found out my girlfriend

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 06-06-2012, 05:58 AM   #31
Deschain
1995 ZJ 

Looks like a win to me, not only did you bang his G/F, you're also banging his sister.

Deschain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2012, 06:05 AM   #32
E1wood5150
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwhore View Post
Lets just say something similar happened to me. In a nutshell:

-date girl
-get dumped by girl
-start dating girl's younger sister
-after months of awkward family dinner's girl gets fed up
-girl asks sister if she enjoys the taste of her girl bits
-promptly get dumped by girls younger sister
Jeepwhore,

I've read a number of your responses to various threads, and I must say that you are a very sick person.

I like that in a person. We have a very similar sense of humor, although you have bigger cojones than I. I will buy you a beer whenever we have occasion to meet.
MORE TO COME!
E1wood5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2012, 09:26 PM   #33
WindsorRenegade
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1wood5150 View Post
Jeepwhore,

I've read a number of your responses to various threads, and I must say that you are a very sick person.

I like that in a person. We have a very similar sense of humor, although you have bigger cojones than I. I will buy you a beer whenever we have occasion to meet.
Agreed. I just might get to buy him that beer this summer
Unread 06-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #34
terrasmak
2007 WK 

It not like she is your x wife's sister, but that could be cool.
Unread 06-07-2012, 10:17 PM   #35
Cuder
2000 TJ Wrangler 

A guy at work today had a picture on his toolbox of a homeless guy holding a sign that read " Need money for a DNA test, I just found out my wife might be my sister".
Unread 06-08-2012, 07:03 AM   #36
jeepwhore
Hair puller xtraordinaire

1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1wood5150 View Post
Jeepwhore,

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindsorRenegade View Post
Agreed. I just might get to buy him that beer this summer

Who says we need to meet? You can just send me a check for $4.50 and I'll buy one myself! Actually make it $9.00, might as well buy a round for Windsor when he's out here.

Or if you're like me and don't use checks, just send me all your personal info and your bank account number.....
'84 CJ-7: Yota axles (spartan locked front, e-locked rear) 4" BDS, 1" Daystar & 3/8" shackle lifts, 35" X-Terrains on steelies, YJ Tub & family roll bar, heater blower upgrade, 4.2L w/MC2100 & Team Rush, Warn 8274. Rebuilt 4.2/4.0 hybrid, AX15 and twin sticks/clocking ring waiting to go in.

The advertised position for a topless, dirty jeep girl has been filled......by my wife. Thanks to all that applied.
<------------and yes, that is her.
:-D
jeepwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #37
cheapjeep06
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hell, I always joke that in Renovo our family tree is a telephone pole
cheapjeep06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2012, 06:08 PM   #38
5-90
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapjeep06 View Post
Hell, I always joke that in Renovo our family tree is a telephone pole
My family tree is more like the description by Twain - "It only has the one branch, that sticks out at right angles to the trunk, and bears fruit winter & summer."

For the slow, it was accompanied by pictures of a hangman's gibbet...
Unread 06-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #39
E1wood5150
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwhore

Who says we need to meet? You can just send me a check for $4.50 and I'll buy one myself! Actually make it $9.00, might as well buy a round for Windsor when he's out here.

Or if you're like me and don't use checks, just send me all your personal info and your bank account number.....
Sure! Are you familiar with the Bank of Namibia? I have 43 million scheckels in checking with them. The account number is 46382596877353. Password is please. If my math is right, thats about $8.50 american. You'll need to find a sale.

(Btw-if you spell out the numbers, please know its just a joke and I mean no malice. Just going for a laugh!)
MORE TO COME!
E1wood5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 09:38 PM   #40
Cause
WHAT !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwhore View Post
You're going about it all wrong. If she's cool and worth keeping you terrorize him....not your ex. Every time you see him remind him in a discreet, yet creepy, way that only one degree of separation exists between your junk being in his mouth. Every time he kisses your ex that's all he'll think about and he'll dump her, leaving you to live happily ever after with his sister.

Afterwards you can re-assure him you were only doing it to save him from getting too involved with your crazy ex and that he actually should be indebted to you.

Problem solved!
Maybe not!

What if the exe's new BF tells OP how close he and and his sister were and that everytime OP kisses BF's sister he is only, "one degree of separation exists between His junk being in the OP's mouth"...
Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 05:13 PM   #41
I FLEX

Is there a diagram to help understand the relationships....? Anyone good with MS Paint?

Im confused.
RE.BB with RE3.5 shocks | Anti-Rock
My Jeep (they are some what updated)

Best Vendor, great prices!!!
I FLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 07:55 PM   #42
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I FLEX View Post
Is there a diagram to help understand the relationships....? Anyone good with MS Paint?

Im confused.
lol
opgf.jpg  
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 08:38 PM   #43
Jeff88
Web Wheeler
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyle713 View Post
lol
minor modification needed, it is his ex wife, not ex GF.

Great family tree/relationship chart though!

Let's see... if the OP and his new girlfriend get married, and the brother and the OP's ex wife get married... does that make the OP's ex wife now his sister in law?
Jeff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 09:08 PM   #44
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff88 View Post
minor modification needed, it is his ex wife, not ex GF.
Oh, ****, thats even better lol.
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 09:55 PM   #45
Prot
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

It's really not that bad. It could always be worse. You could be living in a messed up family with weird recycled relationships.

OK, this is my situation. I am preparing to be laughed off of jeep forum, but if it makes the OP feel any better, then so be it.

My dad gets married sometime in the mid 60's. My mom gets married somewhere around that same time. My dad's wife cheats on him with everybody under the sun, I think while he is in Vietnam. My mom gets pregnant and shortly after, her husband vanishes.

My mom's mom was sometimes raised with my dad's dad since my dad's dad was somewhat of a slave that was traded in poverty (he was white, it was about poverty not skin color). At some point, my mom went visit my dad's dad, who at that point had got himself out of poverty when he became an adult and was about lower middle class). She went to him seeking advice, as he had a reputation of being very resilient and had overcome many hardships in life.

Somehow or other, my mom and dad ended up meeting, and they each got their divorces and then married each other. My sister was around two or three at the time, and her biological father made no attempt at contact or anything. Two or three years later I was born, which was in 1971.

Here is the kicker.

My mom's first husband was my dad's mom's brother.

That is infinitely worse than the OP's situation. Plus, I am born into this crap, so it's not like I can stop dating someone or get a divorce to be rid of the messed up situation. I am actually the product of it. On top of that, I am a Jr., so I am even named in a way that associates me to this.

Yes, when I found out what this situation was, it was a serious WTF day, and I was way to young for that kind of crap.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.