I just found out my girlfriend - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > I just found out my girlfriend

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 06-05-2012, 02:07 PM   #16
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

Unread 06-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #17
fatso
2005 WK 

Roll with it.
Unread 06-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #18
Jeff88
Web Wheeler
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Crawled, this is great!
Jeff88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2012, 02:39 PM   #19
Andywear
1991 YJ Wrangler 

you need to take pics of the awesomeness, they will be great when it works out or doesn't.

[I]Errrrrrr[/I], Will complain else where - &y
Andywear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2012, 02:45 PM   #20
dougy147
2007 JK Wrangler 

Ride it out. If it doesn't work out, utilize the opportunity to anger you x as much as humanly possible (unless you have kids with her, then you would have to keep acting like an adult unfortunately)
08 WK Laredo 4.7 (traded for tin can)
The Present
07 JK Unlimited Sahara
dougy147 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #21
Balvar24
1979 CJ7 

I think we all know how this is going to end. The only question that remains is are you going to document the drama sure to ensue?
Unread 06-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #22
Indy

The best part, keep tracking. Not only is your current GF your ex-wifes boyfriends sister but there's a good chance you are the BF's 2nd cousin.

On the upside if your kids have flippers they'll be great at catching a wave.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #23
SmugglersBlues
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
shouldn't matter a wit in my mind. If your girlfriend has a problem with it, then dump her and go find a less shallow one. Otherwise, if you two end up getting married and so does your ex and her boyfriend, thanksgiving and xmas will be interesting but just stay sober through them and you'll be fine.

--Wintermute
+1 As long as you two are happy who cares. Some people just dont mix. I was in a long term relationship with a friends ex for almost six years. We didnt work out and they ended up getting back together and I was actually in the wedding and we are all friends. Who cares life is short be happy.
SmugglersBlues is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2012, 03:11 PM   #24
flying_bosun
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmugglersBlues View Post
I was in a long term relationship with a friends ex for almost six years. We didnt work out and they ended up getting back together and I was actually in the wedding and we are all friends. Who cares life is short be happy.
That's just tooooo much. But If you can't share with friends....
[URL="http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Gear-Calculator[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.stu-offroad.com/siteindex.asp"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Stu Can Help You[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.berrysprinter.com/jeepparts.php"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Part Names and Numbers[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.wholesalemopar.com/"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Dealer Supplied Parts and ask for "Jeep Club" Prices[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

[QUOTE=Ron Paul]“Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.”
― Ron Paul[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]"Did [I]you[/I] exchange your walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
flying_bosun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2012, 03:13 PM   #25
SmugglersBlues
1989 YJ Wrangler 

LOL. Always figured what ever if they are happy. Who cares. I see so much drama at my jobs that I cant be bothered with it in my personal life.
SmugglersBlues is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #26
jeepwhore
Hair puller xtraordinaire

1984 CJ7 

You're going about it all wrong. If she's cool and worth keeping you terrorize him....not your ex. Every time you see him remind him in a discreet, yet creepy, way that only one degree of separation exists between your junk being in his mouth. Every time he kisses your ex that's all he'll think about and he'll dump her, leaving you to live happily ever after with his sister.

Afterwards you can re-assure him you were only doing it to save him from getting too involved with your crazy ex and that he actually should be indebted to you.

Problem solved!
'84 CJ-7: Yota axles (spartan locked front, e-locked rear) 4" BDS, 1" Daystar & 3/8" shackle lifts, 35" X-Terrains on steelies, YJ Tub & family roll bar, heater blower upgrade, 4.2L w/MC2100 & Team Rush, Warn 8274. Rebuilt 4.2/4.0 hybrid, AX15 and twin sticks/clocking ring waiting to go in.

The advertised position for a topless, dirty jeep girl has been filled......by my wife. Thanks to all that applied.
<------------and yes, that is her.
:-D
jeepwhore is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2012, 05:53 PM   #27
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwhore View Post
You're going about it all wrong. If she's cool and worth keeping you terrorize him....not your ex. Every time you see him remind him in a discreet, yet creepy, way that only one degree of separation exists between your junk being in his mouth. Every time he kisses your ex that's all he'll think about and he'll dump her, leaving you to live happily ever after with his sister.

Afterwards you can re-assure him you were only doing it to save him from getting too involved with your crazy ex and that he actually should be indebted to you.

Problem solved!

/thread

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2012, 06:25 PM   #28
jeepwhore

1984 CJ7 

Lets just say something similar happened to me. In a nutshell:

-date girl
-get dumped by girl
-start dating girl's younger sister
-after months of awkward family dinner's girl gets fed up
-girl asks sister if she enjoys the taste of her girl bits
-promptly get dumped by girls younger sister
'84 CJ-7: Yota axles (spartan locked front, e-locked rear) 4" BDS, 1" Daystar & 3/8" shackle lifts, 35" X-Terrains on steelies, YJ Tub & family roll bar, heater blower upgrade, 4.2L w/MC2100 & Team Rush, Warn 8274. Rebuilt 4.2/4.0 hybrid, AX15 and twin sticks/clocking ring waiting to go in.

The advertised position for a topless, dirty jeep girl has been filled......by my wife. Thanks to all that applied.
Unread 06-05-2012, 08:37 PM   #29
ZMBJ33P
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwhore View Post
Lets just say something similar happened to me. In a nutshell:

-date girl
-get dumped by girl
-start dating girl's younger sister
-after months of awkward family dinner's girl gets fed up
-girl asks sister if she enjoys the taste of her girl bits
-promptly get dumped by girls younger sister
I damn near did a spit take reading that. Priceless!
Unread 06-05-2012, 08:43 PM   #30
jeepwhore

1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMBJ33P View Post
I damn near did a spit take reading that. Priceless!
The look on their mothers face was......inexplicable. It was the look on their dad's face I was concerned about.......he likes to go into remote areas and kill things......

It was a hell of a meal!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.