I have a rather odd but honest question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > I have a rather odd but honest question

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 11-26-2008, 11:59 AM   #1
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

I have a rather odd but honest question

If you were both deaf and blind ( Hellen Keller Style ) are you pretty much screwed when it comes to fire alarms. I mean darkness or low visibility wouldn't really be much of a problem when it comes to finding the exit. But actually knowing it went off. This is what happens and my mind wonders on a slow work day...................

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
jeepdavetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2008, 12:03 PM   #2
DaOne
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I say that if you were deaf, dumb and blind, you'd likely not be left alone anyway...

I miss my Jeep. On the hunt for a replacement.
DaOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2008, 12:04 PM   #3
firefighter1c57
SPACE FOR RENT

You shouldn't let your mind wonder. It's small, immature, and shouldn't be out on it's own.

I bring NOTHING to the table.
firefighter1c57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2008, 12:04 PM   #4
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Ah, you make very much good point...................But lets say its a group of em on a field trip with only a couple of chaparones................what then?

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
Unread 11-26-2008, 12:05 PM   #5
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
You shouldn't let your mind wonder. It's small, immature, and shouldn't be out on it's own.

Hey hey hey now. I'm not irresponsible. I keep it on a leash. Usually.

Unread 11-26-2008, 12:06 PM   #6
ozjeep
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdavetj View Post
If you were both death and blind ( Hellen Keller Style ) are you pretty much screwed when it comes to fire alarms. I mean darkness or low visibility wouldn't really be much of a problem when it comes to finding the exit. But actually knowing it went off. This is what happens and my mind wonders on a slow work day...................
Well if you were death it really wouldn't matter now would it?
Unread 11-26-2008, 12:06 PM   #7
NaeKid
JF Administrator, eh?

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
If you were both death and blind ( Hellen Keller Style ) are you pretty much screwed when it comes to fire alarms. I mean darkness or low visibility wouldn't really be much of a problem when it comes to finding the exit. But actually knowing it went off. This is what happens and my mind wonders on a slow work day...................
I thought that death was the guy who ran around with a hooded cape and a scythe ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_(personification)
  • Silver 2006 TJ Unlimited, zombie ready as the daily-driver
  • a Kawasaki KLR650 DualSport bike

- - - - - - -TEOTWAWKI- - - - - - -

NaeKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2008, 12:07 PM   #8
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Dammit ^^ @#%$##$@$$$ Ok Ok I'll fix it.

Unread 11-26-2008, 12:08 PM   #9
ozjeep
2011 JK Wrangler 

Now to answer the question I think you were really asking. The answer is twelve. College has brought many a blessing upon my mind.
Unread 11-26-2008, 12:10 PM   #10
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Now my brain hurts. Well smart guy. How do they know when their done wiping their butt?????

Unread 11-26-2008, 12:10 PM   #11
samYJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

^ Suicide is the answer.

Think about it: sex. It would lose sooo much power with a man that could not see or hear, but especially see. Studies show that men are stimulated visually, whereas women are stimulated through touch (anywhere). Thats why men commonly enjoy strip clubs and pr0n more than women, typically. What good would any of this be to a man that was deaf and blind? I'd welcome a fire, personally.

Your only hope is to feel/smell your way to safety.
Unread 11-26-2008, 12:10 PM   #12
Kedive
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozjeep View Post
Now to answer the question I think you were really asking. The answer is twelve. College has brought many a blessing upon my mind.
I think your wrong the answer is 42
Kedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2008, 12:10 PM   #13
DaOne
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozjeep View Post
Ummm...you forgot to divide that by 3...

You must not have paid much attention in college.

Unread 11-26-2008, 12:11 PM   #14
KMcNaught
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Ah, you make very much good point...................But lets say its a group of em on a field trip with only a couple of chaparones................what then?
What do you take a group of deaf, blind people to see?
Unread 11-26-2008, 12:12 PM   #15
DaOne
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedive View Post
I think your wrong the answer is 42
Yes yes!!! That's it!!!

12/3(10.5)=y

y=42

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.