Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

i have a feeling we are going to reach the 3000 point today...

560 views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  /\/\uD b0gg3r 
#1 ·
...with arloguthrojeep tearin it up. i have a feeling i am not going to win the membership like initially planned. arlo, gimme a chance!!

#2 ·
I think we need to take up a collection and send the man (arlo) the $25.00. It would appear that his time isn't worth too much if he's doing what he's doing...:dunno:

#8 ·
The whole thing is stupid now. Someone will just submit another cluster of 'posts' (term used loosely) once it's around 29xx and win with a blitzkrieg of randomness.

The flooders should be banned, drug out into the street and shot. I mean Jebus Christ... get a freakin' life. :rolleyes:

Losers.

#9 ·
the fact a non supporting member gets 1 shot, and people who are already supporting members can post unlimited in a row, seems a bit lopsided to me ;)

given the actual winnings

#10 ·
i agree.. they dont have flood control while us non-supporters do have flood control. we have to wait 1 minute between each posts, and they dont so they have an unfair advantage in winning something they already have and what us other members dont have and are trying to win. i hope that made sence.

#12 ·
/\/\uD b0gg3r said:
WOOOO HOOOO I WONNNNN!!!! im literally shaking right now....!!!!
Ummm, no you didn't. Sorry, you got #3001. Arlo got #3000. We were worried that someone was going to jump in and delete post. I watched the last hundred or so. You guys will do some dumb stuff for a $25 forum membership. Way to go guys.:thumbsup:

I'll talk to Keith about flood control for one thread and put up the $25 for '100,000 post wins' thread. We'll get back to that world record attempt. Anyone care to research that one for me and let me know how many posts we really need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.