Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

I...HATE...cats

3K views 60 replies 40 participants last post by  jeep360limited 
#1 ·
so, staying at my brothers place for the night cause i'm working just a few mins away for the rest of the week and saving my self a few hours of commuting. and he and his girlfriend have this stupid ****ing cat that will not shut up... i swear there is no more annoying sound than the meow of a cat.. i want to choke this thing out and chuck it off the balcony and try and convince them the thing ran away...

anyways, not much more to this post, just blowing time cause i can't sleep because of this little bastard and thought i would share the hatred

#2 ·
I absolutly hate cats too.

:club:

#3 ·
I share your feelings. They are just annoying animals.

#32 ·
^^^^Try cooking with Curry^^^^

Don't like stray cats. I literally have the old cat lady living next door to me. A few years ago she decided that leaving food out for stray cats was her entertainment. I trapped and dropped off at the shelter about 50 cats. My place would be full of cats if I hadn't done this. The food she leaves out also attracts rats, racoons, possum and stray dogs.

I don't like loud dogs either. In about a 2 house radius in all directions there are 11 dogs.

Oh yeah, the guy behind me has chickens. He has these rare asian chickens with furry feet. He breeds them and sells their eggs on e-bay. They can get pretty loud too.

As soon as I get back on my feet financially I am going to move to the country....just to get away from animals.

#6 ·
And dogs don't shut the hell up? I hear WAAAYYY more dogs opening their noisy yaps around here than cats. Often at 4 AM and throughout the remainder of the morning. We have this one behind the house, every damned morning it barks... at a whole hell of nothing. Makes me want to take a snow shovel to its ugly mug.

#7 ·
I love my two dogs and the same goes with most animals. However, there are very few things that I hate more than cats. Just the "I'm better than you" prissy attitude is enough for me to steer clear. Unlike my dogs who are two of the best animals I've ever had. Basically......**** cats

I love ***** though haha

#8 ·
Cats are the devil.:devil:

#10 ·
Cats suck. Fortunately, my wife understands that and doesn't keep one of the damned things around either.

We keep pet rats instead. Much better breed, y'ask me...

#12 ·
I'm not really defending cats... and if I had it my way I wouldn't have any animals in the house except for a rabbit. But my cat is pretty good. Damn dog I used to have used to nip at people and bark at anyone who was walking/jogging infront of the house. Of course my cat barfs up hairballs, which is pretty damn gross. But I use indoor formula cat food and it helps keep them at bay.

Plus, living in the country side it's nice to have something that can catch mice when they get into the house. Now... if only they would kill the mouse too so I don't have to do it.

#16 ·
^ now wheres the fun in that?

Cats give a good target. They're small, kinda fast, and you wouldn't feel bad hittin it

#25 ·
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

#18 ·
My grandmother had one when I was little. One time that I vividly remember, I was probably 6 or 7 at the time, I was sitting on her couch and the cat was up on top of the back of the couch. I had been petting it for probably ten minutes, then, out of nowhere, the stupid thing howled and scratched the **** out of my arm.

I have HATED them ever since. They don't even do anything. At least you can play with dogs.

That and the fact that I am nastily allergic to cats is enough to do it for me. Hate em.

#19 ·
you can't play fetch with a cat, alot of cats hate it when you rub their bellys, leave alot of hair

#22 ·
^ true, :thumbsup::thumbsup:

#23 ·
I used to hate cats, I to thought they were the devil. A few years ago my mom got one, and I was pissed. Then I got really sick and the cat sat with me all day for weeks. Ever since I've loved cats. Not all cats are evil, I now have two and they are hilarious. I have had 2 boxers and now have a boxer/border collie mix, so I love dogs as well. Cats are a completely different animal and I guess they aren't for everyone.

#31 ·
I don't hate cats or dogs, any more than I hate people. I hate certain cats and dogs that belong to people I dislike. You know the ones, never bothered to train the animal, need to get their butt stomped for beating the animal(go ahead buddy, file a complaint on how I beat your *** for it...) or abusing it in any number of different ways. Seriously, the animals people keep around, are bred for it, so if they annoy you, it's because the animals people are dip****s.

#34 ·
Down here in Southern NM we have a lot of critters that get indoors, mostly scorpions and centipedes. My daughters cat will play with them for a few minutes then eat them all but the stinger! the damn dog just watches them crawl by. As a dad, I am against all animals in the house, but I am even more against scorpion stings on my foot at night, so the cat can stay, I am having second thoughts about the farting dog though!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.