Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

I...HATE...cats

3K views 60 replies 40 participants last post by  jeep360limited 
#1 ·
so, staying at my brothers place for the night cause i'm working just a few mins away for the rest of the week and saving my self a few hours of commuting. and he and his girlfriend have this stupid ****ing cat that will not shut up... i swear there is no more annoying sound than the meow of a cat.. i want to choke this thing out and chuck it off the balcony and try and convince them the thing ran away...

anyways, not much more to this post, just blowing time cause i can't sleep because of this little bastard and thought i would share the hatred

#35 ·
When a cat can go for a 4miles walk or longer, find drugs, bombs, or people. Maybe I will consider liking them. Until then, I will love my dog.

#36 ·
My cat finds all the dust behind the TV, and the mice in the garage. Pretty usefull for something that is almost "set it and forget it" He even likes to head-butt me in my sleep!

I like cats a little better than dogs, but they both can get annoying when they want something...

#37 ·
When dogs are loud, bite people or are generally a nuisance it's because they were never trained properly or worse, have suffered some sort of abuse.
When cats are a nuisance it's because they feel like it.

#42 ·
Cats are awesome. They are just smart and fast enough that hitting one with the Jeep is a challenge. Not like stupid deer, they just stand there in the road.

#46 ·
I know a dog can do that. But you are implying that a cat can. I have yet to see or hear of that.

#49 ·
I hate dogs, they bark, bite, pee, beg, whine, lick, jump, wag, and other misc. annoying crap. Cats leave you alone. That is nice. There is an exception to every rule, and some dogs are useful ie narcotics dogs, seeing eye dogs etc. But in my experience for the most part they are just car chasing, ankle biting, expensive idiots. See attached thread for proof of financial info.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/how-much-have-would-you-pay-surgery-your-dog-966997/

#52 ·
Having a dog is like having a 2 year old for 10 years.
Having a cat is like having a 15 year old for 15 years.

At least the cats don't wake me up at 1am, 2am, 3am, and 4am with the barking like my neighbors dogs do.

#56 ·
When my girlfriend and I moved in together we had a 3 bedroom house. We agreed to have one of our friends take one of the rooms and the 3rd room my girlfriend used as a closet of sorts. Our friend moved in and brought his cat with. After a month the cat had snuck in that 3rd room and proceeded to pee on EVERYTHING in sight.

#59 ·
I've had a blue point Himalayan for about 12-13 years now. He's probably the most favorite pet I've ever had. My mother has a Yorkie now and the cat is not fond of him but they get along, albeit with a ton of jealousy for each other. He used to play a lot when he was younger, but now it's just eat, sleep and lay in the sunbeam by the back window. Every few weeks he'll get a wild hair and act silly running through the house after imaginary stuff, and he'll attack the dog if you're not watching every so often but that's about it. Nothing is as relaxing as coming home, plopping down in the recliner and having a warm cat curl up in your lap to sleep. Relaxing... Or a cat sleeping next to/on top of you at night...

#60 ·
We have both cats and dogs and I have 3 kids. Somethings about cats and dogs are they don't ask for the Jeep, just want to ride in it. They don't ask for money, and you can leave them at home for hours and not get it trouble for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.