Human "bed-warmers" at Holiday Inn - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Human "bed-warmers" at Holiday Inn

We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplieIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineIron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCK

Unread 01-26-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
KeeptheJeep
2004 WJ 

Human "bed-warmers" at Holiday Inn

Human bed-warmers at Holiday Inn | Reuters

Hmmmm. I wouldn't mind getting paid to sleep.

KeeptheJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2010, 09:28 AM   #2
XJ2Timer

Quote:
She could not explain why the beds were not being warmed by hot water bottles or electric-blankets, but admitted the human method was quirky.

Those crazy Brits. I guess they figure it is greener to use body heat. Do they charge extra if the bed warmer turbo charges the service by eating a bowl of beans?
Unread 01-26-2010, 09:31 AM   #3
Grape Ape
Web Wanker

1992 YJ Wrangler 

If the bed warmer is a real hottie do you get to keep her to help heat the bed up the rest of the nigh?

EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

We've idiot proofed the world... now its full of idiots. - Spiritof76

You will truly be the same today as you will be five years from now, except for two things, the people you meet and the books you read. Charles E. Jones

I think I'll add some memorable quotes. blah blah blah..... FPKites

Trying to understand some people, is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean side.
Grape Ape is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2010, 09:34 AM   #4
ZeroGravity
1991 YJ Wrangler 

It would be ludicrous to think that using a person as apposed to a water bottle or electric sleeping pad is going to save the environment from destruction. If you really care about being "green", then you wouldn't be using a bed warmer, or a bed that's manufactured halfway across the world, using fibers that are synthesized from crude oil, for that matter.

However the idea is funny. I don't think I would want anyone laying in my bed right before I get in (unless it's my girl...).
The U.S. Army vaguely envisioned something bigger than a motorcycle, smaller than a truck, and undaunted by the most difficult terrain.
ZeroGravity is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2010, 03:48 PM   #5
motojunkie
2003 TJ Wrangler 

that is pretty odd....Personally I like the feeling of a cold bed when I jump in.
motojunkie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #6
MurdaJs
1996 ZJ 

climbing into a bodyheat-warmed bed is like sitting on warm toilet
MurdaJs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2010, 04:00 PM   #7
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

What if the bed warmer is a stinky fat guy the drools everywhere.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.