Hows the Snow by you!? - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Hows the Snow by you!?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 12-26-2009, 07:18 PM   #136
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

We finally got some last night. Abut 2 inches. Seen a Grand Cherokee doing some drifting in a parking lot. Wished my jeep was fixed then. Got it fixed today. Put two spare tires I have for my car in the back of my XJ for weight.

99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-26-2009, 10:03 PM   #137
Dirty Backroads
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Well, last week's snow is now a memory. It's been raining for two days now and in the 40s-50s so it's pretty much gone. Hope you guys are enjoying your snow.

I guess I could go out and drive the Jeep through the mud. We have plenty of that now!

Yellow Jeep Club Member #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper111
Nothing like going topless with some Kid Rock blasting looking down on the rice boys with their dropped Civics wondering what Japanese steel would look like under the Mickey Thompsons.
Dirty Backroads is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-27-2009, 08:04 AM   #138
2010Rubicon
2010 JK Wrangler 

Prepare for another blizzard. More snow is on the way. With an increasing amount of water covering the Earth every year, there is more liquid available to make snow during the winter. Areas such as Texas will get another snow day in 2009. Look out, north Texans! You saw what happened a few days ago. Here it comes again. For those of you living in the northeast, begin sharpening your shovels now. Snow and freezing temperatures are in your forecast.

weather.com forecast
2010Rubicon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-27-2009, 08:57 AM   #139
MarkkInNJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Backroads View Post
Well, last week's snow is now a memory. It's been raining for two days now and in the 40s-50s so it's pretty much gone. Hope you guys are enjoying your snow.

I guess I could go out and drive the Jeep through the mud. We have plenty of that now!
Yeahhhh!! i'd deff go wheeling in the mudd! (except i dont have a jeep anymore =[ ) but i'm on the hunt!!
Unread 12-27-2009, 03:20 PM   #140
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.