How to remove bolts that just keep spinning? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > How to remove bolts that just keep spinning?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-07-2013, 05:11 AM   #16
vadslram
1990 YJ Wrangler 

What I like best about the busters is that done right you can save the bolt and no matter how wrong you do it your not gonna start a fire...NOT that I ever lit up hoses with the torch used to burn off nuts before

vadslram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 07:50 AM   #17
firefighter315
I got a brain sneeze....

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I agree with their value - the intent of that post was just to share the entertaining review that guy left for it - not to make light of your suggestion.

Hopefully the hoses you never lit before weren't associated with the fuel system.
Unread 11-07-2013, 08:26 AM   #18
vadslram
1990 YJ Wrangler 

No they were tranny cooling lines.
vadslram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 11:31 AM   #19
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Nut Busters do work great, but for XJ front bumper removal, one is not required, and it will not be of any help.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.