How to get free Camel Snus - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > How to get free Camel Snus

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-29-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
Jon00XJ

How to get free Camel Snus

Just thought I would share this go to www.camelsnus.com you have to sign up to verify your identity and age. then click Promos then enter SNUS as the code. They will send you a coupon for 2 free tins. I did it and I like the frost the mellow isnt so great.

I know there are mixed opinions on this stuff. IMO I like it. Plus hey its free why not try it?

Jon00XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2009, 05:32 PM   #2
CGScotty
Straight And To The Point

2007 JK Wrangler 

I get the buy one get one free cards all the time in several magazine subscription's.
Unread 11-29-2009, 05:34 PM   #3
Jon00XJ

Yeah I saw those. The ad says 2 free tins but the fine print says b1g1 either way thought id share
Jon00XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2010, 01:09 PM   #4
Scrambling_Man
1982 CJ8 

From what it's telling me, it's two coupons for BOGO.
Scrambling_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2010, 05:13 PM   #5
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

That crap is garbage. Go here: Northerner. Buy Swedish Snus & Snuff Online. The Healthy Smokeless Tobacco Alternative and buy the real SNUS.
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.