How to...cause a wreck? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > How to...cause a wreck?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-27-2004, 10:24 PM   #1
thebubba1018

How to...cause a wreck?

Without getting any kind of blame? Im feeling kinda mischievious after watching some demolition derby...

I have always wanted to somehow roll a baby carriage (empty of course) into a high speed, busy intersection.

What would you do?

- 31x10.5 Liberator ATs. - JCR Offroad front brush guard. - Trimmed fenders - All else stock.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Sloop Point Vol. Fire Dept #1424[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]Blue Jeep Club #106![/COLOR]
Proud To Be A [COLOR=Red]FF[/COLOR]/[COLOR=White]EMT[/COLOR]/[COLOR=Blue]Police[/COLOR]/[COLOR=Green]Military[/COLOR] Club Member #3
thebubba1018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2004, 10:33 PM   #2
grandgirl

flash the boobies!!!!!!!

grandgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2004, 10:34 PM   #3
wherndon
What the hell?

i wouldn't
risk of severe crash or heart attack is too great
'05 Rubi, Patriot Blue, RE SF, Antirock, Warn, Fabtech, Tomken

wherndon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2004, 10:36 PM   #4
00Cherokee+98Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebubba1018
Without getting any kind of blame? Im feeling kinda mischievious after watching some demolition derby...

I have always wanted to somehow roll a baby carriage (empty of course) into a high speed, busy intersection.

What would you do?
I'd probably get out and punch you in the face.

speaking of mischief, i always wanted to get an old police interceptor crown vic, re-tint the windows, hook the strobes back up and pull people over for doing stupid s**t that the real cops don't catch. sure i couldn't ticket them, but at least it would give them a scare. (also, i'm aware that this highly illegal, but so is the baby carriage thing. )
[COLOR=dimgray]B.S.M.C.C.E.P. CLUB Member #24 [/color]
00Cherokee+98Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2004, 10:49 PM   #5
JdawgZJ

Quote:

What would you do?
i'd take a dump in the carriage
[COLOR=Red][/COLOR][URL=http://myspace-196.vo.llnwd.net/00212/69/11/212361196_l.jpg][COLOR=navy][B][SIZE=3]Me[/SIZE][/B][/color][/URL] (updated 9/05/05 lol)
[B][COLOR=Red]Red Jeep Club member #256[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
JdawgZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2004, 11:03 PM   #6
Drake69

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgirl
flash the boobies!!!!!!!

So....

How far away is Texas from Virginia?

[COLOR=navy]|
|____000_
[l_|__\___\,___
l--___--_[[U]=lllllll=[/U]][/COLOR]
()_)' '()_)---)_)
Drake69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2004, 08:17 AM   #7
thebubba1018

Haha, Im not serious.

I have always wanted to do the cop thing too. Ever watch Trigger Happy TV? Sometimes they get the actor to dress like a cop and trick people. The funniest is when he tries to ticket people for illegal parking when they are stopped at a red light.

"But the light is red, sir."
"You cant park here."
"Im not parking, the light is red, Im waiting for it to turn green!"
"Im sorry, but its illegal to park in the middle of the road."
"Im NOT PARKING!"

That would be great...

- 31x10.5 Liberator ATs. - JCR Offroad front brush guard. - Trimmed fenders - All else stock.

Proud To Be A [COLOR=Red]FF[/COLOR]/[COLOR=White]EMT[/COLOR]/[COLOR=Blue]Police[/COLOR]/[COLOR=Green]Military[/COLOR] Club Member #3
Unread 11-28-2004, 09:30 AM   #8
JdawgZJ

Quote:
Haha, Im not serious.

I have always wanted to do the cop thing too. Ever watch Trigger Happy TV? Sometimes they get the actor to dress like a cop and trick people. The funniest is when he tries to ticket people for illegal parking when they are stopped at a red light.

"But the light is red, sir."
"You cant park here."
"Im not parking, the light is red, Im waiting for it to turn green!"
"Im sorry, but its illegal to park in the middle of the road."
"Im NOT PARKING!"

That would be great...
haha thats priceless!
[COLOR=Red][/COLOR][URL=http://myspace-196.vo.llnwd.net/00212/69/11/212361196_l.jpg][COLOR=navy][B][SIZE=3]Me[/SIZE][/B][/color][/URL] (updated 9/05/05 lol)
[B][COLOR=Red]Red Jeep Club member #256[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
JdawgZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2004, 11:28 AM   #9
Oman Jeep

LMAO @ red light...

But deliberately causing an accident, I wish you could get the death penalty for that.

I've seen pictures of cars that have hit deliberate debris on the highway at night and lost control and ended up in a field... One guy's classic MGB GT that collided with an ironing board and office chair that someone had set up on the road, sent the car off the side of the highway rolling three times and getting wooden stake's impaled in the car from a fence... Luckily none of them hit the driver.

If you want to deliberately cause -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= like that, you should be shot.

If you do want to do it, please do it where there are plenty of CCTV cameras aimed at you.
Oman Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2004, 02:40 PM   #10
BeatAChevy289

Easy way to cause an accident....

Become Asian Man, I'm not racist at all, I swear. Later <><
1966 Ford Mustang, Hi-Po 289 V8, 4:11's, I dare you to race me.
<><
[URL=http://www.cardomain.com/id/blackyj95]Cardomain Site[/URL] (different from the other link)
BeatAChevy289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2004, 03:02 PM   #11
thebubba1018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oman Jeep
LMAO @ red light...

But deliberately causing an accident, I wish you could get the death penalty for that.

I've seen pictures of cars that have hit deliberate debris on the highway at night and lost control and ended up in a field... One guy's classic MGB GT that collided with an ironing board and office chair that someone had set up on the road, sent the car off the side of the highway rolling three times and getting wooden stake's impaled in the car from a fence... Luckily none of them hit the driver.

If you want to deliberately cause -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= like that, you should be shot.

If you do want to do it, please do it where there are plenty of CCTV cameras aimed at you.
Lighten up dude... Theres alot of bad news in the world. This is just for us boys to express our childhood fantasies....or ....whatever...

Unread 11-28-2004, 03:10 PM   #12
grandgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatAChevy289
Easy way to cause an accident....

Become Asian Man, I'm not racist at all, I swear. Later <><
Or over the age of 70.
Unread 11-28-2004, 03:10 PM   #13
Xride

I've always wanted to drive my jeep into a house to see if I could make it out the otherside wihtout going into the basement, not that I would ever try.
Unread 11-28-2004, 03:56 PM   #14
Oman Jeep

Well, it's just that seeing as I would never even think of doing such a thing, the only place I could put myself in that situation is being the guy behind the wheel of the car that hits your dummy pram.

I would want you shot and all your assets used to pay off any damages.

If that situation did happen, someone would probably panick and swerve to avoid the carriage thinking there is infact a baby in there. They could then strike an on-coming car and you could end up with a death toll here.

Please, just... don't even think about it. You might say it's just talk but the fact is there are people in this world who are sick enough to carry it out. Please don't be one of them.

Oh and X-ride - there was a guy who sent his WRX through a house the other week, it hit the garage area so it didn't end up in the basement. The WRX was destroyed after though so unless you have a full Exo or don't want to keep your XJ, it's probably not a good idea.
Oman Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2004, 04:01 PM   #15
grandgirl

I think you're taking this a little too seriously. Everyone knows what can happen in an accident. I think this thread is more of a what have you ever thought about doing but would not ever carry out kinda thing. Like when you were younger and dumber and thought it'd be cool to burn the school down so you wouldn't have to go to school for a while. It's just silly.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.