How can people survive being so stupid?! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > How can people survive being so stupid?!

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 01-12-2006, 05:32 PM   #1
Bgeddes
Ridin' with the King

How can people survive being so stupid?!

Incredibly Stupid People

Unread 01-12-2006, 05:57 PM   #2
UCTJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

God looks out for idiots and childern...and heres a no kidding example. One afternoon I get this call for basically a home invasion...or really whats called a burglary of a habitation with intent to commit other felony here in Texas. So I make the call...theres this guy standing outside the apartment which has had the door kicked in....hes telling us in a very evasive manner that "somebody" kicked in the door brandishing a gun, looking for some money or something along those lines....mr. honesty wasnt exactly trying to work with us...

Anyway...the apartment was his, but his "boyz" and he didnt know who the offenders were or where his "homie" was, well turns out he has warrants...off to the pokey he goes, and right there in plain view from outside the apartment which is a crime scene is a electric scale and green leafy substance not to be confused with lettuce all over the coffee table. Well into custody it goes...later that night the apartment resident calls the PD and starts demanding we return his dope while cussing and rantng with dispatch, who asks him to stop cussing, he doesnt so they hang up on the peckerwood.

Mr. Peckerwood calls back and continues to ask for his dope, so we tell him if he can come down to the PD and ID his dope we will give it back...thats about the time that reality sets in and he hangs up...never to be heard from again. Moral of the story two peckerwoods who should have never called the police to start or the first one should have at least hid his "boyzzzz" dope.
UCTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2006, 09:17 PM   #3
Grape Ape
Web Wanker

1992 YJ Wrangler 

We had one a while back in our area. A guy calls 911 to report a theft. Seems someone stole one of the 10 marijuana plants he has growing in pots on his porch. The sheriff responds and Mr Intelligence meets him on the porch points to 9 marijuana plants and the ring on the porch that shows another one was there and states " Someone stole my marijuana plant I had 10 and now only have 9." Only after the sheriff explained he was now under arrest did he realize his stupidity.

I would have loved to hear the conversation in jail when he was asked "What are you in for?"

EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

We've idiot proofed the world... now its full of idiots. - Spiritof76

You will truly be the same today as you will be five years from now, except for two things, the people you meet and the books you read. Charles E. Jones

I think I'll add some memorable quotes. blah blah blah..... FPKites

Trying to understand some people, is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean side.
Grape Ape is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.