Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Hey Jeep girls and general fans of pirates

871 views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  NJJeeper 
#1 ·
Who else is looking forward to Pirates of the Carribean. We don't all have to see tomb raider.

#4 ·
argh! can't wait to see the movie!

#5 ·
When I first heard about it I thought it would be lame (like the ride at Disney World) but I then saw the previews, it looks pretty good.

#7 ·
Yep, it's gonna be good. The early previews are positive. It is darker then the Disney ride, although it has a couple of tongue in cheek puns about it. And for the ladies, there's always Johny Depp even if he is wearing eye liner.

#17 ·
If you like pirates then you should join the Jolly Roger Jeep Club here in S.Florida part of the Carribean yeah know.

Booty- treasure or anything found that is valuable, not that
thing following your backside.

#19 ·
owen1832 said:

and your parrot flies away...
HAHAHHAHAHA, OMFG, OWEN.... I NEED THE LINK TO THAT!! when i read that, i didnt stop laughing the whole way through, then like 20 minutes after that. god that was so f****d up.

#20 ·
ecrab3 said:
LOL @ the "whoa!" hehehe

seriously though...whoa:eek: most awesome Rufus!
I was wondering if anybody would get that reference. Haha. I do like Keanu though. Especially in Bill and Ted's.
Owen - I wish I had seen the thread you guys are cracking up about.
TotalJeep - If I lived anywhere near Fla. I would so join. It could combine two of my fave things.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.