Help me choose area rug - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Help me choose area rug

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-28-2009, 10:17 AM   #31
mickmeister
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Here is a suggestion as to the rugs. If you can afford one, go with a Persian rug. We have one in our living room and they are awesome. The threads are so tightly woven that you can take a broom to clean them. Their durability is great. The patterns vary as to the region at which it is woven.

mickmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2009, 10:56 AM   #32
Keith
Admin

I have bad tastes my wife says but I really like Persian style rugs.

Glock Forum
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2009, 11:37 AM   #33
xxxflhrci

I have hardwood floors and a few rugs....All rugs ain't created equal. I have a true hand tied Persian rug in my bedroom. It is thick and feels like walking on padded carpet. The colors only get more billiant with use and vacuuming, because the ends of the threads get frayed with use. It also has a full cloth back. Here is why that is important....I have a rug in my spare bedroom with that is a lesser expensive one. It has a back that looks like a screen door. It has a plastic feel to it. That crap is just like sandpaper on your floor. I learned the hard way. I had it down for about 6 months and took it up one day. It looked like I had been sanding on the floor with a palm sander where my computer chair had been rolling around. That plastic feeling rug backing had basically sanded the floor bare just like a sanding screen.
xxxflhrci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2009, 11:49 AM   #34
abnormal
Platinum Member

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Out of what you posted I would say this one

but if I were you I think this one would look perfect.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.