Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Help with Dodge Product

519 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Daerksoul 
#1 ·
I took the wife's durango 2001 out today and went to put the window down to clear the snow, dumb move on my part. The window became seperated from the motor or however the set up is.

How do i remove the coverings, i only see one screw, and secondly what holds the window to the motor?

If i push the button I hear the motor and nothing happens....

Help me

Brian

I would go to the durango forum, but that forum sucks........ :brickwall

#2 ·
Lemme see if I can find my service manual for my old 99' D I had.

#3 ·
The inside panels on doors are all held on pretty much the same way.
Look for a couple screws near the arm rest. They may be covered by plastic plugs. There is probably one near the door handle as well. And one up near where the mirror is.
Once you have removed the screws, there are clips all around the front, rear, and bottom edges. You can usually grab a corner of the door panel and with a sharp tug, pop the clips out of the door. CAUTION: since it is so cold there, you will probably break every single plastic clip you pull on! Be prepared to replace them.
The glass itself is held into the track with an automotive glue. You should be able to get this at AutoZone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.