Help with college project: Need ideas! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Help with college project: Need ideas!

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 03-30-2010, 02:03 PM   #1
silver60th
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Help with college project: Need ideas!

So I have this innovation project that started yesterday. I have 3 other teammates, and the project is due in 2 weeks.

Basically, this project is for an entrepreneurship class. We have to make as much money as possible in the 2 weeks.

Here is the criteria:

We can only use $5 in cash.
It can't involve alcohol, tobacco, firearms, or anything illegal.

We live in a college town, so a few ideas popped up.
1. Drunk pick up service (from parties). $20 a person
2. Car wash
3. Xbox repair service

I would really appreciate any other ideas you guys may come up with. I know y'all are all pretty smart when it comes to creativity.

Thanks and Godspeed,

Silver60th

silver60th is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
jb4
1998 TJ Wrangler 

how about a delivery service that picks up your food, runs to the quiki mart for sodas , and then delivers it to the residence halls?

you could offer "delivery" for every restaurant in the area, not just the ones that already have drivers
jb4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2010, 02:36 PM   #3
Tinga
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Beer runs.

Too much to drink to drive?
Need more beer/booze at the party?

Call the Beer Bus...we'll deliver for you!
Tinga is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2010, 02:40 PM   #4
Timothy_90
1998 ZJ 

Sell blood and semen?
Unread 03-30-2010, 02:43 PM   #5
silver60th
2001 XJ Cherokee 

We thought about the beer run type operation, but there are just too many laws associated with it.
Also, not all of the group is over 21.

The delivery service is a great idea though...

Can't sell blood or semen in my city, only plasma, and that won't net the kind of profits we are looking for.
Unread 03-30-2010, 02:51 PM   #6
jb4
1998 TJ Wrangler 

you could make cool campus/bar/party/frat/* shirts, clothes, etc silk screening is a pretty easy DIY endeavor

how about a wake up service? either via phone/email/txt or for us troublesome oversleeping underachieving types you could go pound on their doors - if you became friendly enough with the Floors RA's you could even get master keys and get access to the sleeping beauties. not sure if you have co-ed floors or whatever so you may have to keep it male/male female/female to actually get to the rooms

note taking for classes, especially the big auditorium intro classes where you could take notes for someone when they get hangovers...
Unread 03-30-2010, 02:54 PM   #7
silver60th
2001 XJ Cherokee 

More great ideas. Thanks jb4.

The shirts would be doable.
Wake up service...not so much. All of our buildings on campus are key-card locked.
Note taking is already being done by someone on campus. Lucky bastard.

Sorry if I am shooting ideas down! I know I am asking for help...not trying to be picky.
I just have to figure out what is doable or not.
Unread 03-30-2010, 03:04 PM   #8
jb4
1998 TJ Wrangler 

no worries, I'm just throwing stuff out there - you could still do an email/phone/txt wake up service though

or a breakup service

or how many people have cars on campus? how many parking spots are hourly/timed? you could pull a george costanza and move cars for people so they dont get ticketed/towed (liability would probably be a ***** though)
Unread 03-30-2010, 03:28 PM   #9
Melissas6570
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I am so glad that I am out of school. LOL

Tags
college , help needed , project

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.