HELP - 06' Grand Cherokee Wont Start - Trans over heat? Starter? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > HELP - 06' Grand Cherokee Wont Start - Trans over heat? Starter?

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-27-2013, 02:44 PM   #1
JakeHerms89
2006 XJ Cherokee 

HELP - 06' Grand Cherokee Wont Start - Trans over heat? Starter?

I woke up this morning and drove my jeep to a deli 3 miles away. On the way the check engine light came on but i felt nothing in the car as i drove it. Got to the store and turned off the car...went inside...came out 5 mins later and the jeep wouldnt start... It threw a Transmission overheating code on the dash....than a dtc code...

I turned the car off and let it sit... tried to start it again... and nothing.. I have posted a video on youtube...

YouTube (Short URL)
?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

What could it be?? i hear a clicking in the starter and the dash turns off when i try to start it....

could it be my transmission or a electronic valve control mod

JakeHerms89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2013, 05:01 AM   #2
2010Rubicon
2010 JK Wrangler 

The youtube video doesn't start either. "The webpage cannot be found"
2010Rubicon is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.