Hellaflush/stanced cars - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Hellaflush/stanced cars

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-16-2013, 08:42 AM   #61
LilyBayXJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91YJ4X4 View Post
I considered buying this today...
What is that?! How fast does it go?

1983 CJ-5 - Stock - Sold
TJ Boot Camp
LilyBayXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 08:48 AM   #62
91YJ4X4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyBayXJ

What is that?! How fast does it go?
Its a slammed Honda Ruckus...they go pretty quick, not sure I'd push it that low though, one speed bump and it's over
Unread 11-16-2013, 09:19 AM   #63
bhikku
2004 TJ Wrangler 

50ccs?
Utah Jeep Crew #152
US Navy 04-08
bhikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 09:48 AM   #64
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhikku
50ccs?
49cc iirc. They make big bore kits for them also.
Unread 11-16-2013, 05:56 PM   #65
terrasmak
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhikku View Post
lol yeah that's a bit excessive. the only annoyance on the mkv forum was the constant 'needs moar low'. but you'll find the exact opposite here sometimes too. it's all relative.
On the 350z forums we have all the tards screaming the same crap. Sucks really bad for the 350z community, the car price has dropped where more and more kids are buying then and fcking them up.
Unread 11-16-2013, 06:38 PM   #66
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrasmak

On the 350z forums we have all the yards screaming the same crap. Sucks really bad for the 350z community, the car price has dropped where more and more kids are buying then and fcking them up.
That's what I mean. 350z's are great cars, why make them undrivable?

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 07:34 PM   #67
bhikku
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
49cc iirc. They make big bore kits for them also.
I'd drive the hell out of a bore'd out ruckus.
Utah Jeep Crew #152
US Navy 04-08
bhikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 11:51 PM   #68
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelbowtie View Post
Here is a new fad, its called don't judge other people's ****! Why is the Jeep community so quick to bash everyone else?
Amen was waiting for this comment. Why do people camber they wheels cause they want to they think it looks cool. Also a million other people do to. Same with low riders or donks. Same with lifts. You may lift your jeep and think it looks cool but they guy down the road thinks it looks dumb as **** and your probly a clan member. Unno someone has to think it lol. Fact is though you may lift your jeep for use still you like it same with - camber and low riders donks yada yada. Not everything people do to a car has to make it fast or climb steeper hills. Some do it because its the look that they want to achieve. Almost all the jeepers add something to make their jeep look better but has no real use.

It all goes back to car culture. You cannot call yourself a car enthuses if you sit here bashing everything that isn't a jeep. Bet all those - camber cars will smoke yours. Even the donks on 32s will smoke your car a lot of them upgrade their motor. Hell there's a gut here with a blazer on 30s with a 424 in it.

If any of you guys are wondering were the camber fade came from though I'm almost positive its from drifting they don't camber that much but they do quite a bit. First time I seen in was in Japan bet that's where it originated.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 11:53 PM   #69
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOODBANE View Post
I will still take this...

My CJ7 (or rather my wifes) over this...

Personal preference, not judging, as Im sure some work went into that car, but I do live in CO and some of the normal roads around here would tear that car apart....
Some are bagged and the tires go back to reg camber
Unread 11-17-2013, 12:32 AM   #70
terrasmak
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
Amen was waiting for this comment. Why do people camber they wheels cause they want to they think it looks cool. Also a million other people do to. Same with low riders or donks. Same with lifts. You may lift your jeep and think it looks cool but they guy down the road thinks it looks dumb as **** and your probly a clan member. Unno someone has to think it lol. Fact is though you may lift your jeep for use still you like it same with - camber and low riders donks yada yada. Not everything people do to a car has to make it fast or climb steeper hills. Some do it because its the look that they want to achieve. Almost all the jeepers add something to make their jeep look better but has no real use.

It all goes back to car culture. You cannot call yourself a car enthuses if you sit here bashing everything that isn't a jeep. Bet all those - camber cars will smoke yours. Even the donks on 32s will smoke your car a lot of them upgrade their motor. Hell there's a gut here with a blazer on 30s with a 424 in it.

If any of you guys are wondering were the camber fade came from though I'm almost positive its from drifting they don't camber that much but they do quite a bit. First time I seen in was in Japan bet that's where it originated.
Sorry , and an enthusiast I still do not like crap. Bouncing cars on wire wheels, this HellaFlush junk, Donk and even Stupid sized trucks. My taste involves function, very little of that crap is functional.
Unread 11-17-2013, 01:17 AM   #71
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrasmak View Post
Sorry , and an enthusiast I still do not like crap. Bouncing cars on wire wheels, this HellaFlush junk, Donk and even Stupid sized trucks. My taste involves function, very little of that crap is functional.
What if you live in the suburbs and only drive in on the road and don't want to look like everyone else?
Unread 11-17-2013, 01:29 AM   #72
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

This is what I was talking about earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sJy...e_gdata_player
Unread 11-17-2013, 01:30 AM   #73
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

forumrunner_20131117_023018.png

forumrunner_20131117_023009.png
Unread 11-17-2013, 01:45 AM   #74
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQpt...e_gdata_player

This on the other hand
Unread 11-17-2013, 03:44 AM   #75
terrasmak
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
What if you live in the suburbs and only drive in on the road and don't want to look like everyone else?
There are plenty of modding solutions. A car with 1/2 inch of clearance and only a 1/4 of the tread touching the ground is not it, neither is a huge truck on 40's that can hardly stop and a lot inbetween.

My car is hardly functional for the street, it only gets driven to and from the track. My Jeep, perfectly functional tow vehicle/family car/and works great for ski trips in my area.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.