Headphones - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Headphones

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 03-26-2014, 01:21 AM   #1
Black Hills TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Headphones

Anyone rocking something like this these days? Pioneer SE-505. Got em in a local auction for 5 bucks! Complete with case and manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSuck
damnit i wish i could get bigger quicker
Check out www.blackhillsjeeps.com!
Black Hills TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2014, 09:15 AM   #2
Cause
WHAT !!!!

So sorry for you.
It must be difficult going through life with a left ear down so far from the right!

They look dirty, probably loaded with lice and mites... I bet they pick up the 1980's real well.
Cause is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2014, 10:08 AM   #3
DangFoo
I Had Bacon Today

2013 JK Wrangler 

There are studio headphones that are still that big. Places like Guitar Center sell them; otherwise, they're a bit heavy. My dad had a pair like that, but I think it was the brand Fisher [American], which was about the only Western label available for audio equipment at the time.
DangFoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2014, 10:59 AM   #4
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

They are cool if you are a nostalgic kinda person, don't think I'd walk out in public with those on my head

For headphones I have my Astro a40s for gaming and Audio Technica ATH-M50s for listening to music around the house and just standard apple earpods for on the go ****.
Unread 03-26-2014, 11:12 AM   #5
Black Hills TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I have a set of Technicas, too. I might turn these into frankenphones with some modern drivers. They sound pretty good considering their age, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSuck
damnit i wish i could get bigger quicker
Check out www.blackhillsjeeps.com!
Black Hills TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.