Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Headlights

2K views 56 replies 11 participants last post by  'drack 
#1 ·
I love headlights, just round ones. And Since we are going to start a new thread I wanted to be the first to post in it. So here we go.:D ;) :p

Sorry Hank:(

#2 ·
I'm sorry if your offended - but I've been overruled and can't close it :(

Too bad Hank

#3 ·
Bob J said:
I think round ones are overrated :p
Talk about the dark side
:(

I thought you used the force for good

#6 ·
Bob J said:
I haven't figured out a way to change the name of the whole subject, maybe I'm just blind
I'll probably get flamed for helping here, but I'm just helping out a fellow mod right?

All you have to do is edit KTJ's original post and change the subject.

#9 ·
Let's all sit back and take a deep breath ;) . We're all here because we like Jeeps, right? Then we found this forum and there was a holy war about off topic stuff awhile ago. It was back in the begining of the end of tow hooks :D . I don't see a problem with the thread, in all seriousness. If it gets out of hand, I'll lock it. Then Keith can delete it. It's not gonna happen, because we're all gonna realize that this is the general bs forum and there is no intent on offending or hurting feelings. There aren't any "by the book" guidelines to go by, just common sense. If anyone doesn't like a thread or a post please feel free to PM me and I'll check it out. If it's not my forum, I'll lock it and notify the mod in charge and Keith, so they can take appropriate actions. Let's just have fun folks :D . It's a great board to get tech info, share your experiences, and bull#$%# with one another. I don't know if I'm over reacting or not, but I'm trying to squash something before it gets worse. I've seen other boards and they don't compare. I'm done, and so help me, don't make me be serious again :p :D :D .

Keith

#10 ·
I shoulda explained that this is in reference to the series of threads involved....towhooks and it's offspring ;) . I just posted here because that's what I clicked on :D . Like I said, that's why we have this forum, to do stupid crap and talk about whatever. I'll go to the TJ forum for advice on 31's and putting 44's on a D35 and come here to giggle ;) . Like I said, don't wanna come off too strong, just wanna make a point and address things before it gets out of hand. It may seem civil now, but it doesn't take much to blow up.

Keith

#11 ·
Oh, and I agree about your thoughts. I've pretty much only been checking in on the other thread from time to time to make sure it's legit. I rarely go back and read every page, but since the "incidents", I've been trying to keep more of an eye on it. No one said this mod thing was gonna be work. I thought we just got a big check and the chicks would dig us :p ;) :D .

Keith

#14 ·
IMO (and I could be waaaayyyy off-base here) is 'drack is just trying to let everybody know that the war over chatting vs padding has already taken place and not to get into it again. Your thread is alright here in the general section as long as it is not being used for "padding" or "post-whoring" as it is now known as.

He just wants everybody here to understand that Keith is okay with chit-chat here as long as there is a discussion on some topic (within reason and I think we've all learned what that is :rolleyes: ) and not just posting to increase post counts.

I read the thread that drack linked to when it happened, but it is a nice reminder and I have to thank him for bringing it back and think that we should all read it again.

#23 ·
Kev said:
IMO (and I could be waaaayyyy off-base here) is 'drack is just trying to let everybody know that the war over chatting vs padding has already taken place and not to get into it again. Your thread is alright here in the general section as long as it is not being used for "padding" or "post-whoring" as it is now known as.

He just wants everybody here to understand that Keith is okay with chit-chat here as long as there is a discussion on some topic (within reason and I think we've all learned what that is :rolleyes: ) and not just posting to increase post counts.

I read the thread that drack linked to when it happened, but it is a nice reminder and I have to thank him for bringing it back and think that we should all read it again.
I don't think that was his point at all Kev. I think he doesn't want our joking about headlights to go any further than it has and posssibly offend somebody like he mentioned. I take the headlight thing as just an inside joke and nothing more and treat this place as just another thread to mess around in. I'm pretty sure drack was alluding to the whole animal picture thing that got way out of hand and he doesn't want this thread to offend anyone like that did.

#26 ·
keithTJ said:

RC, I don't know if you've followed in the Hank Gang(TM) for a while. Hank is just playing around. Besides, Hank get a medal for the most posts in the Headlight thread.:D
I realize Hank is just playing around but hell so am I. He responds to my posts appearing to be serious so I am just returning the favor.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.