Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Headlights

2K views 56 replies 11 participants last post by  'drack 
#1 ·
I love headlights, just round ones. And Since we are going to start a new thread I wanted to be the first to post in it. So here we go.:D ;) :p

Sorry Hank:(

#52 ·
keithTJ said:
Have you all ever had to work real late when you get off at 5 p.m. I'm still at work, just finished a marketing plan. Now I'm off to a 9 p.m. meeting. Can you believe it. 9 in the freakin night.:mad: Thats what you get when you work in Athletics though.
Hey I am at work and it is 0145 in the friggen morining....and I don't work in athletics.

#53 ·
mikeythefireman said:
If you're gonna be PC, you gotta worry about everyone, not just the ladies. Fu....forget that. Thats the problem with the world today, too many people worried about being PC, and not enough people taking stuff at face value, as a Joke!! I think the ladies on this site will be able to handle a little headlight and banana joke, because, as BJ said, they started it. If they are offended let them tell us. Rather than worry about them being offended over something they might think is funny. [sarcasm]Hmmm.....imagine that a woman with a sense of humor, do they really exist?[/sarcasm] The ladies on this forum seem to have awesome senses of humor, better than some of the cranky guys we get here. Bring on the headlights!

First Id like to publicly apologize for any remarks that I made that offended or encited more crude replies. I deleted my remark almost immediately, realizing that I was out of line, yet it wasnt quick enough. I hope that I wasnt completely responsible for the turn that it made.

Hank, I apologize to you especially.

I hope that the lightheartedness that we all enjoy will continue in both threads. No one said that we couldnt have multiple places to hang out.:)

Thanks for listening.

Tam

#57 ·
No need to delete ;) . Just lock and let it slip into VBB heaven :D . I'm not closing this because it was offensive or crude. I'm closing it because the discussion from the other threads spilled over into it and we can honestly only beat a dead horse for so long. Let's get back to enjoying the board :) .

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.