Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

having a bad day...just venting

1K views 40 replies 17 participants last post by  XJ99 
#1 ·
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...........................i HATE parking at the subway..i am so pissed :mad: whoever the a$$hole is that is breaking into my Jeep every week decided that scince there was nothing of value to steal he would steal my fire extinguisher! What an a$$hole :mad: Then this morning on the subway these teenage black girls were screaming and yelling to each other like they were 10 miles away from each other ! Needless to say everyone else on the subway gave them dirty looks because they were being loud and immature and i was this close to strangiling them..........then i walk into work...i have to go through an x-ray machine everyday and put my stuff through an x-ray too........well there is supposed to be a line so one person goes through it at a time.....well there were all these attorneys there today and they were going through it one after another....not stopping if they beeped(means they have metal on them, could be a weapon) and the gaurds there didnt even check them!! So you would have never known if one of them had a bomb in their pocket or not......i could die today people....just because the guards are careless.....I HATE PEOPLE
TODAY.........UGHHHHHHHHHH.........ok sorry im done now.

#2 ·
That sucks! I had to get a lock box for this same reason. I hate being broken into! I try to leave anything and everything out of site. People think I'm nuts because I have a club on my sterring wheel. God forbid, I don't use it one day and someone steels the Jeep. I have no locks on my doors even though they are solid half doors. It just sucks that people can't leave other peoples property alone! :mad:

Sounds like your days is not getting off to a good start.

Where do you work, in a Courthouse?

#3 ·
Saturdaynight said:
Where do you work, in a Courthouse?
No work in the Federal Building..............i am afraid to install my cb cause i am afraid someone will steal my antenna..............i am actually thinking about getting an alarm and setting it to go off if you are within 5 feet of my Jeep......just to piss everyone off.......the cop said he would have someone watch the lot i was in.......they did for a little bit but then they stopped.....i mean the guy who stole the extingusher must of been there for awhile cause he ripped the whole thing off!!!!!!!

#4 ·
Yeah, I've got an alarm on mine. It's mostly so that I can hear it, since my vehicle is parked right outside my building. But the sad thing is, if someone wants something bad enough, they're going to take it. Alarm or not. :mad: The one time I did catch someone I was too damn nice about it. I wanted to kick the crap out of him but it was three agains two so we just told them to get lost. :mad:

#6 ·
OK, like I told you before sit and wait then obliterate. :p

Well since you are moving back to MD you won't have to take the train any longer right? I still feel sorry for you having to put up with this.

Sorry to all those cops out there but sometimes you are just useless.

If I'm right those paigers only work up to maybe 2 miles, I don't think it's a "real" paiger.

#8 ·
So they are still breaking in, even here in MD? You need to buy a beater car to drive to the station.

I was going to get one of those paigers for my Jeep but my buddy said " It goes off you get there and the guy has a gun what do you do?" Point taken I'll just make alot of noise :D

#10 ·
RIOGRANDE said:
So they are still breaking in, even here in MD? You need to buy a beater car to drive to the station.

I was going to get one of those paigers for my Jeep but my buddy said " It goes off you get there and the guy has a gun what do you do?" Point taken I'll just make alot of noise :D
yeah do you know where Owings Mills MD is by any chance? that is where i take the subway.............i do want to get a beater car but i need to save some money first

Edit: i dont think the alarm will work now even if i had the remote thingy to it...which i dont...i bought the Jeep with the alarm on it and i didnt know i had one untill a couple weeks ago......i dont know how to work it so it is useless

#11 ·
I know exactly where you're coming from G.T.... I work with the F.A.A. and the year or so after 9/11 things were pretty tight around here security-wise. We had no less than 2 armed guards at the front gate... then things calmed a little and we had to cops... then a rent a cop... The past month however, there's been NO guard at the gate.

#12 ·
RIOGRANDE said:
Hey Rio, don't you live in TX? Get yourself one of those "special license" and don't give the bastard a chance to show you his gun.

#13 ·
nxsTJ28 said:
Hey Rio, don't you live in TX? Get yourself one of those "special license" and don't give the bastard a chance to show you his gun.
Nope, I live in Maryland strict weapons laws. I've been trying to find out if it's legal to have expandable steel batons in your home. I know it's illegal to carry. One cop says yes you can have it in your home and the next says no you cannot have it period. Sorry but that's why I think some cops are useless they don't even know the laws.

Yes I know that there are alot of laws to know.

#14 ·
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...........................i HATE parking at the subway..i am so pissed whoever the a$$hole is that is breaking into my Jeep every week decided that scince there was nothing of value to steal he would steal my fire extinguisher! What an a$$hole Then this morning on the subway these teenage black girls were screaming and yelling to each other like they were 10 miles away from each other ! Needless to say everyone else on the subway gave them dirty looks because they were being loud and immature and i was this close to strangiling them..........then i walk into work...i have to go through an x-ray machine everyday and put my stuff through an x-ray too........well there is supposed to be a line so one person goes through it at a time.....well there were all these attorneys there today and they were going through it one after another....not stopping if they beeped(means they have metal on them, could be a weapon) and the gaurds there didnt even check them!! So you would have never known if one of them had a bomb in their pocket or not......i could die today people....just because the guards are careless.....I HATE PEOPLE
That really sucks!! :mad: Your story is one more reason why I'm moving to the mountains! Also I always wanted to hook my vehicles up to 220v so the person not respecting my property will not have another chance at breaking into my cars! :thumbsup:
Good luck at city life....... :rolleyes:

#15 ·
XJ99 said:
That really sucks!! :mad: Your story is one more reason why I'm moving to the mountains! Also I always wanted to hook my vehicles up to 220v so the person not respecting my property will not have another chance at breaking into my cars! :thumbsup:
Good luck at city life....... :rolleyes:
i hate the city :(........................

#16 ·
Nope, I live in Maryland strict weapons laws. I've been trying to find out if it's legal to have expandable steel batons in your home. I know it's illegal to carry. One cop says yes you can have it in your home and the next says no you cannot have it period. Sorry but that's why I think some cops are useless they don't even know the laws.
You can't even own a rifle? Dam I would at least get a ball bat! :thumbsup:

#17 ·
XJ99 said:
You can't even own a rifle? Dam I would at least get a ball bat! :thumbsup:
I could maybe get a gun but couldn't carry it. And I don't like guns to begin with. I would get much more satisfaction beating the stuffing out of the SOB than to put a hole in him.

GT how much are u looking to spend on the beater? If you don't mind me asking.

I spent $18,000 on mine. :p (Protege5)

#18 ·
I've been trying to find out if it's legal to have expandable steel batons in your home. I know it's illegal to carry. One cop says yes you can have it in your home and the next says no you cannot have it period.
Get a gun :D, or a baseball bat. No need to expand it, just swing.

#19 ·
TellyDSP said:
Get a gun :D, or a baseball bat. No need to expand it, just swing.
The baton is much more easier to maneuver and hurts like he!! if ur hit with it. I'v seen take downs with one hit. Oh i do have a bat just wanted some that I could place under my pillow ;)

#22 ·
GoTopless said:
ill just get one that is REALLY loud so they will be deaf when they are done.........or one with a pager so it can page me and i can call the subway and tell them to catch that bastard :thumbsup:
I've got the unit that plugs into you antenna that will set off your beeper if your alarms goes off :D Want it :D

#23 ·
RIOGRANDE said:

Yes I know that there are alot of laws to know.
You can't even have a spring bat in your house? WTF kind of state is that?

You can't carry a gun at all? That is completely retarted.

Down here your vehicle is an "extension" of you home. So I can protect it like it is my home and pack it full of weapons...

I'd move if I couldn't get a concealed permit, that is BS.

#24 ·
LOCKED UP said:
You can't even have a spring bat in your house? WTF kind of state is that?

You can't carry a gun at all? That is completely retarted.

Down here your vehicle is an "extension" of you home. So I can protect it like it is my home and pack it full of weapons...

I'd move if I couldn't get a concealed permit, that is BS.
yes it is BS but that is the way it is here.....GRANDE i am only looking to spend $1000 or less....i really want just a beater...

#25 ·
Those security gaurds should be taken out an summarily shot. Just a couple of months back in NYC a politician was shot and killed by a rival candidate in City Hall - you all remember that?
That only happed because they were allowed to skip security.

Hey, GT how about just buying a TAZER mail order?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.