Have some vacation days to burn!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Have some vacation days to burn!!!

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 12-27-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Have some vacation days to burn!!!

Gents, I asked today how many vacation days I have left to use before they expire. (We lose them March 1st.) I have 72 hours left, plus I get normally 5 days off in a row, this means I have 14 days off in a row!!! So, where do I need to go and what do I need to do? I'm wanting to take a road trip somewhere, just me, my Jeep (probably my TJ, but it'd be nice to have a JK by then), a camera, and a few changes of clothes. This'll be in the middle of February sadly. Any vacation suggestions? I'm from the south, obviously, so snow and whatnot is not something I have any experience driving in. Mostly a chance to get picture and the like and just enjoy myself, especially off the beaten path. Or I could just sell them, I don't really want to though...

Unread 12-27-2009, 04:41 PM   #2
shreknow91
2003 KJ Liberty 

Go out west...
Originally Posted by Rob99 View Post
Yes but does everyone who ate something have a sudden urge to life heavy pallets of stock?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yjislander View Post
now how do you think it got up there???? Bubba sucked in his gut real good and him and cletus picked it up and prayed they wouldnt dislodge a nut in the process, never underestimate the strength of a few rednecks
shreknow91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 04:45 PM   #3
QuickSilverCon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

get on the highway and drive till you hit a coast, u turn and repeat.
QuickSilverCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 05:56 PM   #4
gmiller0737
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Great Smokey Mountains Lots to do up that way Pigeonforge Gatlinberg
gmiller0737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 05:56 PM   #5
ANGJetMech
2001 WJ 

Been to the Grand Canyon? That place never gets old
[SIZE="3"]"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post"
[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Blue"]Air Force Jeep Club- Tail# JF064NG[/COLOR]

[SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Black Bettys Build Thread[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] -----> [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=752646[/url][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]
ANGJetMech is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #6
Nanner
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I've road tripped to everywhere but GA, Bama, FL, and SC (that's next year). Every which way you go there is something great to see. Maine (Acadia) is nice; come to Chicago; Smokey Mountains in TN; love Colorado, Yellowstone (great every season, I saw a grizzly bear and wolf pack fight last year... SO COOL); Wyoming is really pretty; Az for the Grand Canyon.... last but not least VEGAS BABY!

[COLOR="purple"][FONT="Arial Black"]Don't go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and LEAVE A TRAIL. Booyah[/FONT][/COLOR]
Nanner is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.