Haunted House story help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Haunted House story help

TERAFLEX JKU 2.5" Elite LCG Long FlexArm Lift Kit w/ March Madness LOCKER SALE + FREE SHIPPING + $30-$50 REBATEFLASH SALE! Open thread to reveil the Newest Sale @ ROCKRI

Unread Yesterday, 11:57 AM   #1
Oscar_P
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Haunted House story help

My wife and I were talking the other night about ghosts, hauntings, etc. and I was telling her about a thread I read somewhere (I think here) about a guy documenting his house that was haunted. I remember there being pictures of his living room covered in flour and different things like that. If I remember correctly, his instances ranged from mild, can't find my keys, to scary, knives found in children's rooms. There were of course many doubters, but he also offered up his address to those willing to come see for themselves. I believe he also talked a few times about attempts they made to rid the house of the unwanted guests.

I really want to show my wife this thread, she was really interested. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or who it might have been. He was really friendly with a lot of wheelers, so someone should remember.

*Disclaimer* I'm not even positive it was originally from this forum or even read in this forum. I am positive it was on an off-road forum, so the off-road community should be vaguely familiar with what I'm talking about.

Oscar_P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 11:59 AM   #2
ChrisHager

2004 WJ 

Perhaps this is what you're thinking of? - http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/ev...xplain-451095/
Hers: 2000 TJ
Hers: 2010 Jetta

ChrisHager's 'Grilled' Thread
ChrisHager is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 12:02 PM   #3
Oscar_P
1990 YJ Wrangler 

No, but I did dig through there a bit hoping I found it in there. This was long with LOTS of information and posts. It was an almost daily/weekly account of what they were experiencing and their life of "living with ghosts".
Unread Yesterday, 01:13 PM   #4
chris87xj
JF Admin

1987 XJ Cherokee 

That doesn't sound familiar to anything I've seen in all my wanderings around this forum.

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009

chris87xj is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 02:37 PM   #5
Oscar_P
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Some guys over at Pirate4x4 found remembered what I was talking about, here's the link in case anyone is curious. Its a good read.

http://www.texas4x4.org/general-chit...d-house-24827/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.