Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Haunted House story help

664 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Oscar_P 
#1 ·
My wife and I were talking the other night about ghosts, hauntings, etc. and I was telling her about a thread I read somewhere (I think here) about a guy documenting his house that was haunted. I remember there being pictures of his living room covered in flour and different things like that. If I remember correctly, his instances ranged from mild, can't find my keys, to scary, knives found in children's rooms. There were of course many doubters, but he also offered up his address to those willing to come see for themselves. I believe he also talked a few times about attempts they made to rid the house of the unwanted guests.

I really want to show my wife this thread, she was really interested. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or who it might have been. He was really friendly with a lot of wheelers, so someone should remember.

*Disclaimer* I'm not even positive it was originally from this forum or even read in this forum. I am positive it was on an off-road forum, so the off-road community should be vaguely familiar with what I'm talking about.

#2 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.