Hate the Pats - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Hate the Pats

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 11-26-2007, 04:06 AM   #106
Drparj
2001 WJ 

I don't get some people's reasoning, the Eagles outplayed the pats, but they lost. Outplaying another team leads to winning. Not sure what sport you play that is different then that logic. Yes Eagles made mistakes, but so did the pats. THe eagles just made more and the pats made the most of it, thus the Pats seemed to outplay the Eagles this time and thus they one. When the pats loose I will deam the winning team the team that outplayed them. I admitt this was the best game yet and the closest. enjoyed this game more, but the better team won, get over it.

Unread 11-26-2007, 04:23 AM   #107
lavoo
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Your just showing how Boston fans are frauds.
Umm, watch how you just try to wrap up all fans in a statement there Markk. Sounds like you dislike Boston fans to begin with, but nevertheless....wrong.

And the game was well played both sides! Great game to watch! But yes, the Pats did pull it off. They're defense was not well played as they have done before, thats for sure. But, thank god for a wide variety of skilled players on that team!

And yes, I'm sure the Eagles wanted to "give" them the win, thats why they "gave" it to them, "thats it"....no other reasons....none.. <-----------Insert sarcasm where ever you'd like here!
[COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy]98 TJ , 4" sl & 1" bl, 33" BFG MT's, FourXDoctor rockers ,Poison Spyder Trail Stinger bumper & corner guards, Custom air tank rear bumper,Banks Header, Raingler nets, Warn 9000 ,... plus many extras..[/COLOR][/COLOR]
lavoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2007, 05:18 AM   #108
j.love
1994 ZJ 

Now the big question is, Will Andy Reid finally see that his blessed Donovan McNabb just cant win? Will Andy step to the plate and now see that Donovan is over?

Probably not. all the nay sayers will say, "its just one game" or "it was a fluke", that you cant judge on just one game.

From the beginning of the season, the Eagles as a team were supposed to do great things. A lot of hype surrounding the team. Then the big let down, week performances from their QB. Most of the blame went to the other players, "he has no receivers..." "he cant get coverage..." How many times do we have to hear these excuses?

I am not glad that Donovan is hurt, I am glad that we get a chance to show that it isn't the rest of the team. Donovan had one good game this season. We can see what this team is capable of doing when they have a QB that performs. Just look at last seasons record!

To the pats fans out there, No you didn"t "win" the game. look at the highlight reels of that interception pass. That pas should of never been thrown. I could of cough that ball! There was no proof of a "better team" in that interception. just a mistake by a QB. To be expected from a guy sitting on the bench the whole season, and the last 5 for that matter. Yes you won, And you have a very good team on your hands, congratulations.

I'm sure that BLS33 will now step in and proceed to tell us all how wrong we all are ...again.
Originally Posted by ratmonkey View Post
I wouldn't drive down a driveway on that.
''If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong.''
Joe Biden
j.love is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2007, 05:25 AM   #109
mjkolb02tj
Stupid is as Stupid does

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.love
Now the big question is, Will Andy Reid finally see that his blessed Donovan McNabb just cant win? Will Andy step to the plate and now see that Donovan is over?

No, He already stated that Donavan will be the starter on Sunday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTeeJay
That'd suck. You must not go topless as much as I do.
SAVE PARAGON! Visit www.saveparagonap.com to get more information.
mjkolb02tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2007, 06:02 AM   #110
BLS33
Chief of the brain police

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.love

Probably not. all the nay sayers will say, "its just one game" or "it was a fluke", that you cant judge on just one game.

From the beginning of the season, the Eagles as a team were supposed to do great things. A lot of hype surrounding the team. Then the big let down, week performances from their QB. Most of the blame went to the other players, "he has no receivers..." "he cant get coverage..." How many times do we have to hear these excuses?

I am not glad that Donovan is hurt, I am glad that we get a chance to show that it isn't the rest of the team. Donovan had one good game this season. We can see what this team is capable of doing when they have a QB that performs. Just look at last seasons record!

To the pats fans out there, No you didn"t "win" the game. look at the highlight reels of that interception pass. That pas should of never been thrown. I could of cough that ball! There was no proof of a "better team" in that interception. just a mistake by a QB. To be expected from a guy sitting on the bench the whole season, and the last 5 for that matter. Yes you won, And you have a very good team on your hands, congratulations.

I'm sure that BLS33 will now step in and proceed to tell us all how wrong we all are ...again.

Firstly AJ showed why he will be a career back-up. That INT in the end zone is just unacceptable, he should have checked that down no doubt. The thing is we should have been running on that play anyways, it was a bad play call. If memory serves it was 2nd and 4, and we have arguably the best all around RB in the game that to me is automatic run. I don't see the McNabb can't win argument holding much water. He and Reid have one of the best winning percentages in the league. Reid just doesn't have a system in place that works with McNabb. You need accuracy with the west coast system and McNabb is sporadic at best with his accuracy. When McNabb is 100% he is the best QB on our roster and I still think he has it in him to play at a high level, he can be very accurate and he can make quick reads. I think he at least deserves a season removed from a major knee injury that generally takes 18 or so months to heal before we anoint Kolb or Feeley as our savior. McNabb is the franchises all time best QB (at least of the past 30 years) and it may take that long to get one just as good or better.
BLS33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2007, 06:36 AM   #111
j.love
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkolb02tj
No, He already stated that Donavan will be the starter on Sunday.
Yea he got in a huff and walked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS33
Firstly AJ showed why he will be a career back-up. That INT in the end zone is just unacceptable, he should have checked that down no doubt. The thing is we should have been running on that play anyways, it was a bad play call. If memory serves it was 2nd and 4, and we have arguably the best all around RB in the game that to me is automatic run. I don't see the McNabb can't win argument holding much water. He and Reid have one of the best winning percentages in the league. Reid just doesn't have a system in place that works with McNabb. You need accuracy with the west coast system and McNabb is sporadic at best with his accuracy. When McNabb is 100% he is the best QB on our roster and I still think he has it in him to play at a high level, he can be very accurate and he can make quick reads. I think he at least deserves a season removed from a major knee injury that generally takes 18 or so months to heal before we anoint Kolb or Feeley as our savior. McNabb is the franchises all time best QB (at least of the past 30 years) and it may take that long to get one just as good or better.

I'll agree with you on a few things...

Total wrong call to make! Too much time left on the clock to make a strike when your in field goal range on second down. They probably saw something on the film. < but I dont really give them that much credit.

I dont think Feeley is the answer here. It's more so that Donovan is the problem. And its not that hard to be the most winningest QB in Eagles history...

"McNabb is sporadic at best with his accuracy" I just dont get it. he has always been like that.

You and I will never see eye to eye on Donovan. thats all. I say ditch him, he is done, you still think he has life left in him.
Originally Posted by ratmonkey View Post
I wouldn't drive down a driveway on that.
''If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong.''
Joe Biden
j.love is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2007, 07:17 AM   #112
JeepinMass

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS33
McNabb is the franchises all time best QB (at least of the past 30 years) and it may take that long to get one just as good or better.
Randall Cunningham is the best QB for the Eagles. He had a lot of bad teams in a much tougher NFC and still made the best of it. McNabb has had very good teams and a mediocre NFC and lost 3 or 4 NFC championships and 1 super bowl. He's a guy that can't win the big game.

If the pats had 1 or 2 loses the Eagles would've got smoked. The only reason the Eagles played well is because they wanted to be the 1st team to beat the Pats. It's the same scenario of a garbage team at the end of the season ruining home field advantage for a playoff team.

When it comes down to it, it seems that the Eagles and their fans are more worried about beating the pats then making the playoffs.

The eagles ARE NOT better then the patriots and aren't even close to the level the pats play at. Don't let 1 a bad game from the Pats fool everybody and think that most teams are just as good. Teams have bad games all the time, it's the teams that can win while playing bad that are champions.

On a side note. Is Devin Hester the best return man in NFL history or am I crazy?
Unread 11-26-2007, 08:03 AM   #113
ChaoticBastard
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drparj
I don't get some people's reasoning, the Eagles outplayed the pats, but they lost. Outplaying another team leads to winning. Not sure what sport you play that is different then that logic. Yes Eagles made mistakes, but so did the pats. THe eagles just made more and the pats made the most of it, thus the Pats seemed to outplay the Eagles this time and thus they one. When the pats loose I will deam the winning team the team that outplayed them. I admitt this was the best game yet and the closest. enjoyed this game more, but the better team won, get over it.

Nope,The Eagles outplayed the Patriots. Hands down. The rest of your statement is irrelevant.
MetalHead Jeep Club Member #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by kairo
what's wrong with bombing poor people? It has all the awesomeness of bombing combined with removal of crime. It's like a win win situation.
Unwad your panties
ChaoticBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2007, 08:29 AM   #114
Snuffster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticBastard
Nope,The Eagles outplayed the Patriots. Hands down. The rest of your statement is irrelevant.
Words of a sore loser. An Eagles fan personified

[QUOTE=LandRover]That was my master's degree talking. [/QUOTE]
Snuffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2007, 09:06 AM   #115
ChaoticBastard
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffster
Words of a sore loser. An Eagles fan personified
LOL I hate the eagles. Diehard steelers fan,edit..
Quote:
what's wrong with bombing poor people? It has all the awesomeness of bombing combined with removal of crime. It's like a win win situation.
Unwad your panties
Unread 11-26-2007, 10:13 AM   #116
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

In Feely's defense on that second to last posession on the intercepted corner pass, it looked like the receiver gave up on the route or just ran it wrong.

Still a great game and plenty of inspiration for other teams to take down the Pats. Just out of curiosity, why didn't the media and Colts fans slob-knob the Colts when they were making their undefeated runs, even when they were 3/4 through the season? It started for the Pats this year after 5 or 6 games.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2007, 10:23 AM   #117
JeepinMass

2008 JK Wrangler 

for those of you who say the eagles outplayed the pats go look at the game stats. The pats had more 1st downs, total yards, time of possession, and had zero turnovers to the eagles 3 int's and 2fumbles (eagles recovered both fumbles). Now that really doesn't sound like the eagles dominated anything. They played over their head and made the game close. The pats D didn't play up to par.
Unread 11-26-2007, 10:45 AM   #118
JeepinMass

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip J Fry
Just out of curiosity, why didn't the media and Colts fans slob-knob the Colts when they were making their undefeated runs, even when they were 3/4 through the season? It started for the Pats this year after 5 or 6 games.
I hope this is a joke, the media was all over the colts when they were undefeated. They just weren't steamrolling teams like the Pats are now.
Unread 11-26-2007, 11:00 AM   #119
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinMass
I hope this is a joke, the media was all over the colts when they were undefeated. They just weren't steamrolling teams like the Pats are now.
Not a joke. It was touched on from time to time when the Colts were dong it but not with nearly as much attention or saturation. I hold no particular favor to either team, but it's been shoved in our faces since week 7 and I'm a bit sick of it, mostly as a purist because I really don't think they will go 16-0. Even if they do, the odds that they will lose in the playoffs will be even greater. When Moss was on the Vikings team that went 15-1, they lost their first game in the playoffs in the divisional round at home.

Hype is just retarded.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2007, 11:12 AM   #120
ChaoticBastard
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinMass
for those of you who say the eagles outplayed the pats go look at the game stats. The pats had more 1st downs, total yards, time of possession, and had zero turnovers to the eagles 3 int's and 2fumbles (eagles recovered both fumbles). Now that really doesn't sound like the eagles dominated anything. They played over their head and made the game close. The pats D didn't play up to par.

Yes please post the games stats.
Quote:
Unwad your panties

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.