Hate the Pats - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Hate the Pats

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-22-2007, 08:06 PM   #61
dudeinajp
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooneys01TJ
and for BSKTBLL109 this is a Hate the Pats forum you have your own I love a dirty Cheating Team with a pansie QB forum somewhere else
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Brady is far from a pansy. Peyton Manning can't do crap with pressure in his face and neither can Eli.

dudeinajp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2007, 08:58 PM   #62
solarpower
2004 TJ Wrangler 

First off..screw the Pats.

I like Brady cause he's MI alum and actually has (some) class instead of Terrell Owens type attitude, most Pats players do actually. Never liked Bill Belicheck but the taping scandal made me lose any respect for him I had.

They will lose this season, but they are playing as good as any team I have seen play the game. I am a fan of quite a few players on the Patriots. Seau, Vrabel, Bruschi,Moss,Harrison..all studs.

I unfortunately will not have any remorse when some Def player INTENTIONALLY hurts Brady in a bad way this season as they are running up the score/going for it on 4th downs/fake spiking the ball with a +30 point lead before halftime. You reap what you sow. Messing with a mans pride makes men do stupid things, things they would not normally do and regret doing.

I'm hoping my Steelers can beat the Pats Dec. 9th and believe that if Brady and co. run up the score,or play "I'm shoving this down your throat after I've beaten you for an hour" with the Ravens the Monday before....well I'll just say I know the Ravens D pretty well. They WILL hurt Brady without remorse. No shortage of egos in that locker room.

It's COLD in Dec. Not sure if the age of the Patriots Def. can weather the storm over the long haul.

Secondly...
Steelers over Packers in the SB.
Unread 11-22-2007, 09:02 PM   #63
Cooneys08JK

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarpower
I unfortunately will not have any remorse when some Def player INTENTIONALLY hurts Brady in a bad way this season as they are running up the score/going for it on 4th downs/fake spiking the ball with a +30 point lead before halftime. You reap what you sow. Messing with a mans pride makes men do stupid things, things they would not normally do and regret doing.

Amen Reverend! you can only play with fire for so long...the Pats are not playing with good karma and that WILL eventually catch up with them..

'99 Chilli Pepper XJ- Wheeler- BFG ATs, 2 " BB + bolt on stuff
Cooneys08JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2007, 04:18 AM   #64
nepatsfn
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsktbll109
I remember sitting in the old metal seats freezing our asses off at Foxboro watching the Pats blow another one in the early 90's. I remember walking up to Fenway on gameday and buying really cheap but decent seats. I remember sitting in The Garden watching the Celtics tank their game. Im happy that the teams i cheer for win now instead of blowing every game that they played. Now its their turn to completely dominate their opponents.
You got it Brother. I remember those days well.
nepatsfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2007, 07:02 AM   #65
JeepinMass

2008 JK Wrangler 

1st i'm not a Pats fan.

2nd the pats are the best team in football history right now. Nothing anyone can say or do about it. Vegas has taken the Pats off the board. You have to be an amazing team for for that to happen.

3rd. If you want the pats to stop running up the score then stop them. Easy as that.

4th Bellichek is a top 5 coach in football history and no one can take that away. All the whiners about cheating make me laugh because 5-6 coaches have already said they've done it numerous times. So i'm sure your favorite team has done it from time to time.

5th anyone whining about the pats makes me laugh because most of them are to dump to look at the facts...oo boohooo the pats are the greatest team ever boohooo.
Unread 11-23-2007, 07:58 AM   #66
JRussum

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarpower

I'm hoping my Steelers can beat the Pats Dec. 9th and believe that if Brady and co. run up the score,or play "I'm shoving this down your throat after I've beaten you for an hour" with the Ravens the Monday before....well I'll just say I know the Ravens D pretty well. They WILL hurt Brady without remorse. No shortage of egos in that locker room.
Probably the most asinine thing the pats have done all year. I wouldnt be surprised if the Rules committee(forget the official name) amends the rule book about this in one way shape or form. Ive never seen another team do this. Correction , ive never seen a team egotistical enough to do this. And all this talk about "Humble Pie"? Belicheck, practice what you preach Brother.

"**** you, Im getting IN the plane, let Evel Kinevel get ON the plane!!! - George Carlin
JRussum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2007, 11:35 AM   #67
JeepinMass

2008 JK Wrangler 

If you want to stop the Pats from scoring then stop them. This isn't pee wee football. You're a pro player. All this talk about hurting players makes me laugh because brady's pass protection is fantastic.
Unread 11-23-2007, 02:43 PM   #68
ytodd

Quote:
I remember sitting in the old metal seats freezing our asses off at Foxboro watching the Pats blow another one in the early 90's.
You were born in 1987.
ytodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2007, 03:07 PM   #69
lavoo
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hey so what! I mean, those may be his first memories! heh, I gotta say Bsktbll109, he did get ya good on that one!
[COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy]98 TJ , 4" sl & 1" bl, 33" BFG MT's, FourXDoctor rockers ,Poison Spyder Trail Stinger bumper & corner guards, Custom air tank rear bumper,Banks Header, Raingler nets, Warn 9000 ,... plus many extras..[/COLOR][/COLOR]
lavoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2007, 06:00 PM   #70
docbud
The Mac Lover

2013 JK Wrangler 

I gotta say that Belichick is smug and arrogant. I don't like the guy.

New England should thank the New York Jets for how great the Patriots are with Tom Brady. You see, if the Jet's hadn't taken out Bledsoe with that vicious hit (which side lined him for a while) several years back, Brady would still have been sitting on the bench (or traded somewhere else down the road).

I'll set up a PayPal account to accept gratituties.

doc
Unread 11-23-2007, 06:49 PM   #71
DBLJ
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytodd
You were born in 1987.

Yeah and? Doesnt mean i cant remember what it was like to sit there and watch the Patriots suck.
Unread 11-23-2007, 07:34 PM   #72
ytodd

Quote:
Yeah and?
So in the "early 90's" seasons..
89-90 age 2
90-91 age 3
91-92 age 4
92-93 age 5
93-94 age 6
Quote:
Doesnt mean i cant remember what it was like to sit there and watch the Patriots suck.
Helluva memory for that age. I guess maybe it left a deep impression?
Unread 11-23-2007, 07:45 PM   #73
DBLJ
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

As deep as the impression of seeing grown men cry when Larry Birds number was raised to the roof yeah.
Unread 11-23-2007, 07:53 PM   #74
BLS33
Chief of the brain police

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinMass

4th Bellichek is a top 5 coach in football history and no one can take that away. All the whiners about cheating make me laugh because 5-6 coaches have already said they've done it numerous times. So i'm sure your favorite team has done it from time to time.

In his dreams. He is in no way top 5.
BLS33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2007, 08:00 PM   #75
ytodd

Quote:
As deep as the impression of seeing grown men cry when Larry Birds number was raised to the roof yeah.
You remember that when you were 5?

February 4th 1993.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.