Hate the Pats - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Hate the Pats

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 11-21-2007, 05:53 PM   #46
cookeab
Flatlander

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Bandwagon

It is funny for me to hear people gripe about the pats and red sox being good. my family was stationed in new england in the late 70's, part of the 80s and 90s. When I was old enough to actually understand football, I rooted for the pats for pro football, and the fact is, they did not just suck, they REALLY sucked. Now that they win, everybody hates them. I remember getting Irving Friar's autograph at a local sporting goods store when I was little, only to later watch the pats get beaten miserably in the Super Bowl. It didnt help that half of the team was high before and during the game. Not that I care much about pro football anyways. The point being, get over it. It is stupid to hate a team just because they are good (with the exception of the New York Yankees although not so good anymore).

cookeab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2007, 06:21 PM   #47
Cooneys08JK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00xj54
Are you serious??? What makes you thing they can beat a good team. Let's see who they beat.... Miami, NY Jets, Philly (without Shepard, Westbrook, and Thomas) Buffalo, San Fran, Washington and Detroit. Any of those above .500?? We'll see if they can get 3 more wins.
actually if you really knew your stats Washington is at an even .500 and Detroit is 6-4....Even if Philly had Westbrook it wouldnt have made a difference considering Mcnabb was sacked 12 times! Name another defense in the league putting up numbers like that?? I firmly believe the Giants will put up a fight they are a good team worth respect..GO GIANTS!

'99 Chilli Pepper XJ- Wheeler- BFG ATs, 2 " BB + bolt on stuff
Cooneys08JK is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2007, 06:27 PM   #48
Cooneys08JK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock Me
What are you smokin'? They damn near lost to the Chiefs. They lost to the Chargers which the Vikings beat. I don't see how they are better than the Pats.

My Top Five:

1. Giants
2. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. Steelers?!?!?!?
5. Packers

Colts - Giants Superbowl
The Steelers?!?!?!?! They just lost to the JETS!! I mean come on the Steelers are wayyy too inconsistent to ever make that list....Big Ben is the only thing that team has going for it

by the way fixed the list for ya

Last edited by Cooneys08JK; 11-22-2007 at 08:26 AM..
Unread 11-21-2007, 06:41 PM   #49
dudeinajp
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooneys01TJ
The Steelers?!?!?!?! They just lost to the JETS!! I mean come on the Steelers are wayyy too inconsistent to ever make that list....Big Ben is the only thing that team has going for it

by the way fixed the list for ya
Giants are going to choke like they always do during the second half of the season. They won't even make the playoffs.
dudeinajp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2007, 07:38 PM   #50
Cooneys08JK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock Me
Giants are going to choke like they always do during the second half of the season. They won't even make the playoffs.

man you speak with such certainty...its funny tho cause even last year when they were desimated by injuries and had 0 offensive line they still made the playoffs....but you know what I will always be able to hold against you?..

atleast the Giants arent CHEATS!!!!!!!

Unread 11-21-2007, 09:29 PM   #51
Bender92YJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gradysjeep
Too much pressure and he cracks? ..... Maybe that supposed crying to the ref stuff you refer to is just because he is a very competitive and intense player. AT least he cares about the outcome and doesnt play just to get paided.
I didn't say he cracks, I said he cries. I don't see guys like Tatupu, and Urlacher who have more intensity in there little finger than brady ever thought about, crying to the ref, and they get paided way less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin_T9
Hmm, kinda strange the best argument an idiot has is they cheated... blah blah blah

Brady is a puss? Obviously you've never actually watched a Pats game. The Bills had some pretty good pressure on Brady (yes the Bills), and I can't remember seeing Brady cry. He does get pissed when he misses an open receiver with a bad throw, is this what you are referring to?

blah blah blah
First off I'm not arguing, there is no argument. Belicheck cheated, cheaters cheat, hes a cheater. Were not talking about the colts. Oh and idiot, good one.

Next, you obviously didn't watch the game or were so blinded by waterheads awesomeness that you couldn't see him complaining to the ref every time one of the bills said something to him.
Unread 11-21-2007, 10:55 PM   #52
00xj54
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
actually if you really knew your stats Washington is at an even .500 and Detroit is 6-4....Even if Philly had Westbrook it wouldnt have made a difference considering Mcnabb was sacked 12 times! Name another defense in the league putting up numbers like that?? I firmly believe the Giants will put up a fight they are a good team worth respect..GO GIANTS!
Okay I meant to say better the .500 meaning all the teams suck. and okay, sorry the Lion are 6-4, Giants beat one team that is better then .500 and they barely won. How many TD did they have against the Lions' crumby D?

They sacked Mcnabb 12 times because they Tra Thomas was out. Wintson Justice never played before and it showed. Also check out your boy Osi, how many sacks has he had since the Eagles game?
[B]|15" Canyon Crawlers | 30x9.5 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos | [Lifted (2" Teraflex Spacers | 2.5" RE AAL | Edlebrocks IAS)| K&N Homebrew Intake | Flow Master 70 |Clear Corners/Side Markers| Class III Hidden Hitch | C4x4 Fronts Tow Hooks | JKS Discos | Surco Safari Rack | Hella 500s |
00xj54 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2007, 11:02 PM   #53
DBLJ
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

I remember sitting in the old metal seats freezing our asses off at Foxboro watching the Pats blow another one in the early 90's. I remember walking up to Fenway on gameday and buying really cheap but decent seats. I remember sitting in The Garden watching the Celtics tank their game. Im happy that the teams i cheer for win now instead of blowing every game that they played. Now its their turn to completely dominate their opponents.
Unread 11-22-2007, 12:27 AM   #54
Cooneys08JK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Okay I meant to say better the .500 meaning all the teams suck. and okay, sorry the Lion are 6-4, Giants beat one team that is better then .500 and they barely won. How many TD did they have against the Lions' crumby D?

They sacked Mcnabb 12 times because they Tra Thomas was out. Wintson Justice never played before and it showed. Also check out your boy Osi, how many sacks has he had since the Eagles game?
do you really think you have any say here? the Giants are 7-3 and your team the Eagles are 5-5 tied with the Redskins! Come on at this point you praying you will win 8 games....you are just looking foward to next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSKTBLL109
I remember sitting in the old metal seats freezing our asses off at Foxboro watching the Pats blow another one in the early 90's. I remember walking up to Fenway on gameday and buying really cheap but decent seats. I remember sitting in The Garden watching the Celtics tank their game. Im happy that the teams i cheer for win now instead of blowing every game that they played. Now its their turn to completely dominate their opponents.
and for BSKTBLL109 this is a Hate the Pats forum you have your own I love a dirty Cheating Team with a pansie QB forum somewhere else

Unread 11-22-2007, 03:02 AM   #55
00xj54
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
do you really think you have any say here? the Giants are 7-3 and your team the Eagles are 5-5 tied with the Redskins! Come on at this point you praying you will win 8 games....you are just looking foward to next year
I'm just telling you how it is. We're not taking about the Eagles we're talking about the Giants. You have yet to respond to how you didn't beat ****. So I'll take you don't have a response.
[B]|15" Canyon Crawlers | 30x9.5 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos | [Lifted (2" Teraflex Spacers | 2.5" RE AAL | Edlebrocks IAS)| K&N Homebrew Intake | Flow Master 70 |Clear Corners/Side Markers| Class III Hidden Hitch | C4x4 Fronts Tow Hooks | JKS Discos | Surco Safari Rack | Hella 500s |
00xj54 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-22-2007, 08:25 AM   #56
Cooneys08JK
2008 JK Wrangler 

actually if you read above I just told you how it is...your response of the Giants havent beaten **** could be argued for almost every team in the NFL...there is some horrible football being played by half the leauge so for a good team to be challenged week in and week out is next to impossible.......ill talk to you sunday after the giants become 8-3 and the Eagles once again fall below .500

Happy Thanksgiving!

Unread 11-22-2007, 09:30 AM   #57
General Lee

Quote:
I can't wair for my Eagles to go there and knock them off there perfect season.
Um, That ain't happening

31x10.5 BFG MT KM2
General Lee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-22-2007, 09:53 AM   #58
NewhampshireYJ
1993 YJ Wrangler 

The patriots may have cheated.... yet they are still kicking *** and taking numbers. Everyone talks **** about the patriots and bel (people say they hate him and he is immature and **** YOU DONT EVEN NO THE GUY!) but everyone knows they are a kick *** team but dont want to admit it because your team sucks. Get over the cheating scinerio that was in the past. We proved to the whole NFL we dont need to cheat..... we proved it last week,and once again we will prove it this week.
NewhampshireYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-22-2007, 05:11 PM   #59
docbud
The Mac Lover

2013 JK Wrangler 

The Patriots are a great team. Lots of talent and a smart coach. I can't take that away from them.

The cheating thing is old news, and they did it just like every other team. In this case, the Pats got caught.

I don't know if they will go undefeated or not, but I hope so. Just to tick off those old Miami Dolphin coots.

New England is the team to beat. And to the fans who stuck with them when they sucked, God bless you for sticking with them. You are a diehard fan. Just like I am with my Jets.

While I will not jump on the Pat's bandwagon, I will give them credit. And if my Jets can't get to the big game, I hope it's a team from the AFC East. And in this case, it's the Patriots.

So far as the original poster and the Eagles: The Pats are favored by 3 touchdowns. I don't think it's enough. I think the Pats will win by 28 or more.

doc
Unread 11-22-2007, 07:17 PM   #60
DBLJ
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
and for BSKTBLL109 this is a Hate the Pats forum you have your own I love a dirty Cheating Team with a pansie QB forum somewhere else

You need to get over the whole "cheating" thing. For a pansie, the QB is doing pretty good.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.