Hate the Pats - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Hate the Pats

Black Friday- Cyber Monday Deals at jeepHutBlack Friday Deals !JcrOffroad Black Friday Sale!

Unread 11-20-2007, 01:53 PM   #31
kiksroks
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock Me
What are you smokin'? They damn near lost to the Chiefs. They lost to the Chargers which the Vikings beat. I don't see how they are better than the Pats.

My Top Five:

1. Pats
2. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. Packers
5. Steelers

Pats - Cowboys Superbowl

fixed it for you

Low Output 4cyl Jeep Club Member #777
<><
kiksroks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2007, 02:47 PM   #32
Topgun514
1988 XJ Cherokee 

i dont see why pats are "fair weather fans" We have sucked up until 2001. Not just sucked, but REALLY sucked.

now that we start winning, by alot, we are cheaters?
have you ever played football, even if you cheat, the other team can still roll over you. And dont say its an advantage when your on the feild and 280 lb guys are running towards you.

During practice for mighty mights to college to pros (believe me i have played for 8 years andseen pats practices) they put 3 guys against 1 at some points and are told to block or run through.

Cheaters, no, winners yes... plus, even if there was no controversy with the videotaping of the jets, we would have killed them anyways...who is saying that other teams arent doing this also, just not getting caught.

flame on
3.5" Lift, RE SF LCA's with skids, 31x10.50R15 Duratracs, ARB Roofrack, Custom Bumper, Glasspack, Bored TB, Custom seats
Topgun514 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2007, 09:10 PM   #33
00xj54
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by micifus
Now all the Boston fans know what its like to be fans of the best team in there sport and to be ridiculed for no other reason other then being a fan of the best team in the sport. I can't wait for people to start saying the Pats ruined football. I hope someone writes a book about it too.
No, it just seems like they is a lot more fans now for some reason.
[B]|15" Canyon Crawlers | 30x9.5 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos | [Lifted (2" Teraflex Spacers | 2.5" RE AAL | Edlebrocks IAS)| K&N Homebrew Intake | Flow Master 70 |Clear Corners/Side Markers| Class III Hidden Hitch | C4x4 Fronts Tow Hooks | JKS Discos | Surco Safari Rack | Hella 500s |
00xj54 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2007, 09:15 PM   #34
00xj54
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugger81
Ever since that joke of a game with the tuck rule, I've never much cared for the pats, but I don't hate them. When the browns played them this year, their fans cheered Willie McGinest even though he doesn't play for them anymore and I thought that was a pretty cool.

An ounce of humility would go a very long way for it's fans though.
I think that that was the exact moment in time when Tom Brady sold him his soul to the devil.
[B]|15" Canyon Crawlers | 30x9.5 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos | [Lifted (2" Teraflex Spacers | 2.5" RE AAL | Edlebrocks IAS)| K&N Homebrew Intake | Flow Master 70 |Clear Corners/Side Markers| Class III Hidden Hitch | C4x4 Fronts Tow Hooks | JKS Discos | Surco Safari Rack | Hella 500s |
Unread 11-20-2007, 09:20 PM   #35
tail_chaser
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Has anyone not noticed that Brett Farve gets better and better with each game. They have defensive back to cover the pats and cowboys big names. Al Harris, Charles Woodson and the no namers they have are pretty good. The Pack will beat Dallas in two weeks. I promise.
Unread 11-21-2007, 01:57 AM   #36
00xj54
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoney0511
Has anyone not noticed that Brett Farve gets better and better with each game. They have defensive back to cover the pats and cowboys big names. Al Harris, Charles Woodson and the no namers they have are pretty good. The Pack will beat Dallas in two weeks. I promise.

****ing hope so. I'd love to see the Pack in the Superbowl.
Unread 11-21-2007, 09:26 AM   #37
JRussum

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00xj54

****ing hope so. I'd love to see the Pack in the Superbowl.

i wonder if Farve makes it to the superbowl and wins, would he finally retire, go out on top like elway?

i dont think so, he looks like hes having fun out there lol

"**** you, Im getting IN the plane, let Evel Kinevel get ON the plane!!! - George Carlin
JRussum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2007, 10:57 AM   #38
lavoo
1998 TJ Wrangler 

OK, so I have to agree that the Pats, packers, Dallas, Colts and Steelers are the tops in the NFL. Everyone with a brain can see that. They all evenly have a good chance to win it all the way. Yes, I'm a Pats fan , have been for many years, mainly because I'm from Boston. THAT being said, look at any team in the past in any sport. Once one team does really well for a long time, they get a larger fan base. That means fans from everywhere. That is the reason for most people getting angry, because of the band wagon. I can see that, to a point. But not to a point where you actually think a **** team is going to beat the Pats...get a grip.

Brady does not walk around with an attitude, he does the opposite. If Peyton wants to stop all his damn commercials and concentrate on the game, maybe perhaps staying OUT of the limelight, except for on the field it would be different. Brady is one of the smartest QB's of the game, without a doubt. But he is also so good because of who he is surrounded by. The Pats offensive line is the best, thats why he has so much time in the pocket.
Pats running up the board? ***** please! Its been covered, they aren't in pop warner football.
Football in the past, was harder tougher football, I agree, but to say the '72 Dolphins would kick the Pats *** anyday? How dumb does that sound? Who knows?
And final statement on the Belichick comments. Well, yes, he admits to taking blame for the video/audio taping...WOOOOOOW, he's such an a**hole! PLEASE, if you don't think all teams do that then your just a moron. That is why when you see Offensive and Defensive coaches talking on the sidelines they cover they're mouths with the playlists. Because the teams are aware of others watching! Did that happen the week oafter the Pats got accused? NO...dumb**es. Use your heads before you spew your simpleton statements...PATS SUCK?! Ummmm. no they don't, they're actually a damn good team.

Pats vs. Cowboys in SB

Flame throwers ignite!
[COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy]98 TJ , 4" sl & 1" bl, 33" BFG MT's, FourXDoctor rockers ,Poison Spyder Trail Stinger bumper & corner guards, Custom air tank rear bumper,Banks Header, Raingler nets, Warn 9000 ,... plus many extras..[/COLOR][/COLOR]
lavoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2007, 11:52 AM   #39
dudeinajp
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavoo
OK, so I have to agree that the Pats, packers, Dallas, Colts and Steelers are the tops in the NFL. Everyone with a brain can see that. They all evenly have a good chance to win it all the way. Yes, I'm a Pats fan , have been for many years, mainly because I'm from Boston. THAT being said, look at any team in the past in any sport. Once one team does really well for a long time, they get a larger fan base. That means fans from everywhere. That is the reason for most people getting angry, because of the band wagon. I can see that, to a point. But not to a point where you actually think a **** team is going to beat the Pats...get a grip.

Brady does not walk around with an attitude, he does the opposite. If Peyton wants to stop all his damn commercials and concentrate on the game, maybe perhaps staying OUT of the limelight, except for on the field it would be different. Brady is one of the smartest QB's of the game, without a doubt. But he is also so good because of who he is surrounded by. The Pats offensive line is the best, thats why he has so much time in the pocket.
Pats running up the board? ***** please! Its been covered, they aren't in pop warner football.
Football in the past, was harder tougher football, I agree, but to say the '72 Dolphins would kick the Pats *** anyday? How dumb does that sound? Who knows?
And final statement on the Belichick comments. Well, yes, he admits to taking blame for the video/audio taping...WOOOOOOW, he's such an a**hole! PLEASE, if you don't think all teams do that then your just a moron. That is why when you see Offensive and Defensive coaches talking on the sidelines they cover they're mouths with the playlists. Because the teams are aware of others watching! Did that happen the week oafter the Pats got accused? NO...dumb**es. Use your heads before you spew your simpleton statements...PATS SUCK?! Ummmm. no they don't, they're actually a damn good team.

Pats vs. Cowboys in SB

Flame throwers ignite!

I've been a casual Pats fan for a while now. Even back when they sucked, through Parcels and now.

Go Pats!!!
dudeinajp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2007, 12:14 PM   #40
JRussum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavoo

Pats vs. Cowboys in SB

Flame throwers ignite!
you dont have to tape the sidelines to see that.just watch the taped game.

"**** you, Im getting IN the plane, let Evel Kinevel get ON the plane!!! - George Carlin
JRussum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2007, 01:32 PM   #41
Bender92YJ

Belicheck is a cheater and Brady has to be the biggest puss Ive ever seen play. Watching him is like watching all those soccer homos take a dive. He cries at everything, too much pressure he *****es, someone says something after the play he *****es to the refs, hes a freakin pansy ***. I would love to see his waterhead get laid out.
Unread 11-21-2007, 02:46 PM   #42
Cooneys08JK

2008 JK Wrangler 

I predict Giants taking it all....most importantly ruining the Pats perfect season on the last game of the regular season...ah its gonna be great! go BIG BLUE

'99 Chilli Pepper XJ- Wheeler- BFG ATs, 2 " BB + bolt on stuff
Cooneys08JK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2007, 04:50 PM   #43
gradysjeep
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbender92yj
Belicheck is a cheater and Brady has to be the biggest puss Ive ever seen play. Watching him is like watching all those soccer homos take a dive. He cries at everything, too much pressure he *****es, someone says something after the play he *****es to the refs, hes a freakin pansy ***. I would love to see his waterhead get laid out.
Too much pressure and he cracks? I dont think so, he is the coolest most composed QB under pressure that there probably has ever been. Ask any football expert they will tell you that. Maybe that supposed crying to the ref stuff you refer to is just because he is a very competitive and intense player. AT least he cares about the outcome and doesnt play just to get paided. If they all stay healthy i see them going 19-0 and taking home the Lombardi fairly easily. Its a shame the colts are banged up because that would have been a good AFC championship game but even if they were 100% they couldnt beat the pats outside at Gillete. Oh the NFC is easy to predict as well either the boys or the pack. I"m not ready to pick which yet but I hope its the pack. 1996 revenge for the pats.
gradysjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2007, 05:38 PM   #44
Quentin_T
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbender92yj

Hmm, kinda strange the best argument an idiot has is they cheated... No one seems to remember that the colts cheated against us! They piped in crowd noise and had it on a loop, but they aren't looking very dominating so I guess the media will let that one go. Besides, there's a reason that you don't see the mouths of Managers on the mound in baseball, that has been going on for years. If you're too stupid to cover your mouth and watch what you say, then yes, anyone should be able to take advantage of that.

Brady is a puss? Obviously you've never actually watched a Pats game. The Bills had some pretty good pressure on Brady (yes the Bills), and I can't remember seeing Brady cry. He does get pissed when he misses an open receiver with a bad throw, is this what you are referring to?

Anyway, all the arguing makes the morons come out of the woodwork to just spit and claw with swears, and incomprehensible muttering through the keyboard. I welcome opinions, as long as there's some sort of content.

I will have to say as a hardcore pats fan since the day we picked up Bledsoe (Cause I thought he was the man... at the time ok?), I have loved the pats no matter how poorly they have done. But now is our time to be happy, and if you can't handle us being a "little" boisterous then ignore it!!! Stop writing about how much you hate the pats and go cheer for your own team! They probably need your support right now.

And anyone who hopes they go 19-0, who gives a crap? I just want to win the last 3 games! Let the crybaby 72 Dolphins keep their record! I do believe we will lose a regular season game this year, just haven't figured out who yet.

/end rant.
Unread 11-21-2007, 06:21 PM   #45
00xj54
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooneys01TJ
I predict Giants taking it all....most importantly ruining the Pats perfect season on the last game of the regular season...ah its gonna be great! go BIG BLUE
Are you serious??? What makes you thing they can beat a good team. Let's see who they beat.... Miami, NY Jets, Philly (without Shepard, Westbrook, and Thomas) Buffalo, San Fran, Washington and Detroit. Any of those above .500?? We'll see if they can get 3 more wins.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.