Hate the Pats - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Hate the Pats

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!

Unread 11-27-2007, 06:03 AM   #151
john NC
1979 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin_T9
The pats must have had their rabbits feet on them get get away with that one eh?
yes, well that or they just video taped the play calling

seriously though, i'm real pissed i missed the game but it was probably for the better. i think i can live without another "Eagles Special" (blow it in the last 2 minutes) at least until next week. mcnabb needs to be 100% healthy, they already have the best RB in the league. aj feeley is not going to take over this season. did people forget the pick he threw that iced the game?

ps. pats are no good cheaters, eagles are the best team in the world

john NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2007, 06:24 AM   #152
Snuffster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinMass
Philly was better because 16 of the Pats running yards were from Tom Brady scrambling. As I said before the Eagles rushed the football better.
The Eagles did not run the football better. You have nothing to back that up.

[QUOTE=LandRover]That was my master's degree talking. [/QUOTE]
Snuffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2007, 07:29 AM   #153
JeepinMass

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00xj54
You were lucky to win. Lucky for that one awful decision (not to mention a bazarro world offsides). We were the better team that night. Tom Brady got out played by a second string QB. We exposed you, there is not a chance of an undefeated season.
HAHAHAHAHA the better team DID WIN and actually Brady played better. His QB rating was 90 and Feeley was 83.9. How you can even consider saying Feeley played better with having 3 INT's is beyond me. As far as "exposing" anyone. Don't let this result make you warm and fuzzy inside. The pats played bad and still won. The eagles still won't make the playoffs or win a superbowl in the next 5 years. Focus on long term not the result of 1 game against the best team in the NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffster
The Eagles did not run the football better. You have nothing to back that up.
*sighs*
I've got stats to prove it but you're to blind to see them. For statistical purposes it's total anything. It's proven by any award and comparison you see. I will end this "argument" because you obviously won't/can't.
Unread 11-27-2007, 07:32 AM   #154
JeepinMass

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by john NC
they already have the best RB in the league.
the best RB in the league is Adrian Peterson. Not to take anything away from Westbrook he's a very good RB. McNabb needs to go he isn't the guy to win the big game as proven time and time again.
Unread 11-27-2007, 08:02 AM   #155
Snuffster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinMass
*sighs*
I've got stats to prove it but you're to blind to see them. For statistical purposes it's total anything. It's proven by any award and comparison you see. I will end this "argument" because you obviously won't/can't.
It's a very simple concept. The team that averages the most yards everytime someone on that team holds the ball and runs with it has run the ball better than the other team. Now if you want to compare players who are in the running back position, that is something different. Going by your thought process, the Falcons with Vick did not run the ball well because it was the QB who gained most of the yards.

[QUOTE=LandRover]That was my master's degree talking. [/QUOTE]
Snuffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2007, 09:04 AM   #156
JeepinMass

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffster
It's a very simple concept. The team that averages the most yards everytime someone on that team holds the ball and runs with it has run the ball better than the other team. Now if you want to compare players who are in the running back position, that is something different. Going by your thought process, the Falcons with Vick did not run the ball well because it was the QB who gained most of the yards.
dude let it go, everyone knows stats are mainly compiled by a total of whatever the stat is. By your reasoning the best rb in the game or the best wr in the game could have 1/4 of the yards or catches as the leader.
Unread 12-09-2007, 05:54 PM   #157
kiksroks
2004 TJ Wrangler 

steelers??? bring on the hilarity

Low Output 4cyl Jeep Club Member #777
<><
kiksroks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2007, 06:01 PM   #158
PM Thor
Super Duper Guy

Location: Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiksroks
steelers??? bring on the hilarity
You gotta hand it to the Pats. I honestly thought the Stillers would beat them today, but the Pats absolutely embarassed them. I see no way that they don't go undefeated for the rest of the regular season.

Just as long as the Boston fans shut the Hell up and stop crowing about it, I am fine with it.
Unread 12-09-2007, 06:06 PM   #159
Deezul
2004 TJ Wrangler 

hmmm what do we get since th G U A R A N T E E failed spectacularly
2004 Khaki Rubicon. Jeeperman Custom Brushguard and 54" bumper, Kilby steering skid, Skidrow radiator skid, SRC Rockcrawler rocker guards, UFW Al Engine Skid, OME Shocks, JKS Quicker Discos, AEM Dryflo intake;KC Slimlight 130W Long range lights, ORO LiteDots and LitePlate, Banks Stainless Monster cat-back, Eclipse stereo, BA Speakers, Jeeperman Handles, Cobra CB, interior leds... more to come.

**R.I.P NOW TOTALED** 98TJ Sport, 30x9.5 BFG ATKO's on AR Outlaw II's, K&N FIPK, Borla Catback,
Green jeep club member #139
Deezul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2007, 06:13 PM   #160
PM Thor
Super Duper Guy

Location: Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour
I see that the Pats fans aren't very gracious...eh, what should I expect though....
Unread 12-09-2007, 06:22 PM   #161
JFlanny11

I will say as an avid pats fan....... I thought the G U A R A N T E E chant was a bit much. In fact it was tasteless!
JFlanny11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 09:51 PM   #162
00xj54
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha
[B]|15" Canyon Crawlers | 30x9.5 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos | [Lifted (2" Teraflex Spacers | 2.5" RE AAL | Edlebrocks IAS)| K&N Homebrew Intake | Flow Master 70 |Clear Corners/Side Markers| Class III Hidden Hitch | C4x4 Fronts Tow Hooks | JKS Discos | Surco Safari Rack | Hella 500s |
00xj54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #163
ChaoticBastard
2012 JK Wrangler 

lmao...........................
MetalHead Jeep Club Member #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by kairo
what's wrong with bombing poor people? It has all the awesomeness of bombing combined with removal of crime. It's like a win win situation.
Unwad your panties
ChaoticBastard is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.