Hate the Pats - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Hate the Pats

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!KOR Labor Week Sale and Giveaway

Unread 11-19-2007, 08:19 PM   #1
00xj54
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Hate the Pats

Does anyone else hate the Patriots as much as I do. Belichick is such an *******, going for it on 4 and 1 TWICE when they're up by 30 points. I hope Tom Brady gets his leg broken next time they do that ****.

So it recap I hate the Patriots and all the ****ty band wagoner fans. I can't wair for my Eagles to go there and knock them off there perfect season.

[B]|15" Canyon Crawlers | 30x9.5 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos | [Lifted (2" Teraflex Spacers | 2.5" RE AAL | Edlebrocks IAS)| K&N Homebrew Intake | Flow Master 70 |Clear Corners/Side Markers| Class III Hidden Hitch | C4x4 Fronts Tow Hooks | JKS Discos | Surco Safari Rack | Hella 500s |

Last edited by 00xj54; 11-19-2007 at 09:27 PM..
00xj54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2007, 08:22 PM   #2
onlyjeepin'

Go Pats!!!!!!!

[COLOR="Red"]Red Jeep Club Member #421[/COLOR]
onlyjeepin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2007, 08:22 PM   #3
Rubi22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/patriots-best-team-best-team-ever-481921/

The official "The Pat's are a bunch of ****head cheating dumb *****es"/"Pat's are better than the '72 Dolphins on their worst day" thread.
Rubi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2007, 08:27 PM   #4
Quentin_T
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00xj54
Does anyone else hate the Patriots as much as I do. Belichick is such an *******, going for it on 4 and 1 TWICE when they're up by 30 points. I hope Tom Brady gets his leg broken next time they do that ****.

So it recap I hate the Patriots and all the ****ty bang wagoner fans. I can't wair for my Eagles to go there and knock them off there perfect season.
The Eagles???

What is a bang wagoner fan?

Well 30 points can be come by in 15 minutes if everything goes right. You'd want to guarantee victory if it was your decision. Stop crying and just watch the Pats rollover the Eagles and like it.
Unread 11-19-2007, 08:30 PM   #5
djdoug99

Quote:

So it recap I hate the Patriots and all the ****ty bang wagoner fans. I can't wair for my Eagles to go there and knock them off there perfect season.

"It isn't the offense's responsibilty to be stop, it is the defenses responsibility to stop the offense."

Stop whining. This is the NFL, not high school.

Even though Im not a pats fan, they are a good team.
djdoug99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2007, 08:44 PM   #6
bono426
2005 LJ Wrangler 

i think how its hilarious how everyone is crying about how they "run up the score."

guys, their job is to play football professionally. i can see people complain about running up the score in a pee wee game or a little league game, but professional athletes?

They are making millions of dollars a year doing what they do. Every game they are supposed to play their hardest, its what they are paid to do. So who cares if they do a very good job at what they do?

I've been a pats fan my whole life. I'm not on the gay bandwagon like everyone else and every other red sox fan i see.

what ever.
Unread 11-19-2007, 08:48 PM   #7
red96jeep

Quote:

i hear you brother, i think it will be so damn funny if they go undefeated, cuz no matter what they wont live down their reputation as cheaters and *** holes this season.
Rocky Mountain Edition Club member #4
project vehicle
new 2002 jetta 1.8t DD
red96jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2007, 08:50 PM   #8
martinsburgjeep
I is the laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdoug99
"It isn't the offense's responsibilty to be stop, it is the defenses responsibility to stop the offense."

Stop whining. This is the NFL, not high school.

Even though Im not a pats fan, they are a good team.
true, but does not excuse going for it on fourth down up by a ton. That goes beyond running your offense and playing your game. I said it before and I'll say it again. It wouldn't happen if the NFL still had guys like Jack Lambert in it . . . he'd hit Brady hard, late and often until it stopped.
Unread 11-19-2007, 08:57 PM   #9
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinsburgjeep
true, but does not excuse going for it on fourth down up by a ton. That goes beyond running your offense and playing your game.
I bet Jack Pardee would disagree.

1993 AFC Divisional playoff vs Buffalo, his Oilers were up 35-3 with 28 mins to go. Jim Kelly - out. Thurman Thomas - out. Bills come back with their second string QB and win 41-38 in OT. 28 points in under 7 mins.

Craziest pro game I've ever seen. You never concede anything, ever, until it's 0:00.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2007, 09:10 PM   #10
dudeinajp
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyjeepin'
Go Pats!!!!!!!
dudeinajp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2007, 09:32 PM   #11
00xj54
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Who's whining???? I'm just calling Belichick out for being a diick.

You all will be whining when we beat ya. It's gonna be sweet revenge for when the Pats cheated to win the Super Bowl.
[B]|15" Canyon Crawlers | 30x9.5 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos | [Lifted (2" Teraflex Spacers | 2.5" RE AAL | Edlebrocks IAS)| K&N Homebrew Intake | Flow Master 70 |Clear Corners/Side Markers| Class III Hidden Hitch | C4x4 Fronts Tow Hooks | JKS Discos | Surco Safari Rack | Hella 500s |
Unread 11-19-2007, 09:43 PM   #12
Quentin_T
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Who's whining???? I'm just calling Belichick out for being a diick.

You all will be whining when we beat ya. It's gonna be sweet revenge for when the Pats cheated to win the Super Bowl.
I'll post a pic of the final score for ya.
Unread 11-19-2007, 09:44 PM   #13
00xj54
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin_T9
I'll post a pic of the final score for ya.
I'm gonna hold ya to that.
Unread 11-19-2007, 10:08 PM   #14
djdoug99

I really dont get why some of you are upset about Belichick going for it on 4th and 1. Maybe you guys should stop watching NFL and just goto friday night high school games because apparently you think that in the NFL a team should stop playing if they are winning by a certain amount.

p.s. with the words you used to describe belichick and his pats, it sounds like you are whining.

You say that the eagles are going to be the team that beats the pats? Im sure every fan of the team that plays the pats says the same thing every week and what happens...? The Eagles dont have a chance against the pats, Dallas is the only team with enough weapons to come close enough to beating the pats. Cowboys vs Patriots Superbowl
djdoug99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2007, 10:49 PM   #15
Quentin_T
2008 JK Wrangler 

Here's one for ya;

Last edited by Quentin_T; 11-21-2007 at 04:21 PM..
Quentin_T is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.