Happy 238th Birthday, US Army! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Happy 238th Birthday, US Army!

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 06-15-2013, 11:53 AM   #1
OregonVette
2008 JK Wrangler 

Happy 238th Birthday, US Army!

To all my homie's past & present, Happy Birthday to the best trained, dressed, outfitted Army in the world!

As we celebrate our 238th birthday, let us remember the nearly 80,000 Soldiers deployed and more than 91,000 Soldiers forward stationed in almost 150 countries. Let us also remember the millions who have gone before us, and made us the best Army in the world. We stand on their shoulders as we write the next chapter in our Army's history.
I am incredibly proud of your successes and I thank each of you for your service to our nation.
To all Soldiers past and present, Once a Soldier, Always a Soldier!
Happy Birthday United States Army!
- Gen. Raymond T. Odierno

http://www.army.mil/birthday/238

It's hard to give you good advice at this point. It's almost like you're saying, "I want to have sex, but don't want to get her pregnant. I can't afford condoms, so for now I just want to use Saran Wrap. What brand would you recommend?"
OregonVette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013, 03:56 PM   #2
nwiTJdave

Aren't you a few days late?

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.