Guys who wear their ID tag to a bar - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Guys who wear their ID tag to a bar

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 08-29-2013, 02:26 PM   #31
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKABOB View Post
then why did you seem to take offense to what I said?

I couldn't care less what people wear. Especially to a bar. Funeral maybe, Sales meeting / interview sure, Tupperware party of course; but a bar, don't care.
No offense taken man, it's the internet. If you can read emotions over the internet then you should be a billionaire.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 03:36 PM   #32
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

name badges just got real.
internet-opinion.jpg

If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 03:54 PM   #33
englane
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
haha I remember when I was in Ocean City like 5 years ago and saw two Soldiers (probably Nat Guard) cruising the boardwalk in full ACUs trying to pick up girls. Like BRO did you just get out of basic or something?
It drives me nuts when I see stuff like that, although I don't see what being Nat'l Guard would have to do with it. If you're in uniform, you're representing something bigger than yourself. Wear civilian clothes if you need to go boozing. My favorite was a Marine recruiter that used to frequent the bars in my college town wearing his full dress uniform. I wonder how many people he managed to recruit while boozing it up?

As far as name tags, I can see where people forget to take them off, or they just don't want to have a big old badge in their pocket. If they're legitimately trying to use it to impress someone, I suppose that's pretty sad, but I've seen some really sad attempts in my day.
Zombie Outbreak Response Vehicle #101
englane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 05:53 PM   #34
Marconis
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbolty View Post
name badges just got real.
Unread 09-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #35
Grape Ape
Web Wanker

1992 YJ Wrangler 

I not only leave my name tag on when I go to the bar but also the McDonalds shirt and hat. I am hoping for the pity sex. If that fails then by the end of the night I am drunk and don't care that I am a loser, that works at McDonalds.

EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

We've idiot proofed the world... now its full of idiots. - Spiritof76

You will truly be the same today as you will be five years from now, except for two things, the people you meet and the books you read. Charles E. Jones

I think I'll add some memorable quotes. blah blah blah..... FPKites

Trying to understand some people, is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean side.
Grape Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #36
91YJ4X4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grape Ape
I not only leave my name tag on when I go to the bar but also the McDonalds shirt and hat. I am hoping for the pity sex. If that fails then by the end of the night I am drunk and don't care that I am a loser, that works at McDonalds.
The fry cooks always get the best *****. Something about the lingering smell.
Unread 09-02-2013, 07:54 AM   #37
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
Hey could I get some fries.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.