Gun control from a high school students pov - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Gun control from a high school students pov

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 01-31-2013, 03:04 PM   #46
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress View Post
Should probably pay more attention in your English classes...
I'll readily admit that spelling and grammar are my Achilles' Heel so to speak. They have been since an early age. For some reason it just never "clicked," with me.

That said I make an effort to never type anything, and I mean anything, and send it/post it/whatever before at least re-reading it once and hitting it with a spell check. Especially on forums like this where you don't know me personally and all you have to judge me on is what I said and how I say it. I'm always afraid that my weak grasp of spelling will cause me to look significantly less intelligent than I know I am....

OP please edit your post. Add some paragraphs and hit that sucker with a quick spell check. Even I found your post unbearable to read through. I couldn't make it past the first few sentences.

The impact that texting/emailing/tweeting/etc has had on people's ability to actually express themselves in writing scares the living hell out of me...

Cheers

Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2013, 06:57 AM   #47
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

The extra effort pays off Sparrows, you came through crisp and clear on that one.

I have to admit the thread title dragged me in here and though reading and writing comes easily to me, I couldn't fully deciper the orginal post. It didn't seem right to put much more effort into reading it than was put into writing it.

There's too much out there for anyone to excel at everything but it seems like everyone has something they're better than average at. My downfall is music and arts. I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket if it had a handle. My mind does better with black and white, straight lines, and balance and symetry than with colors, curves, or melodies. I can fix most anything and even fab up specialty tools for the job, but ask me to play you a melody or draw a picture and you'll think I'm wasting your time, which is odd since I really enjoy listening to other people make music - perhaps because I know it escapes me.

Knowing where my talents lie, I spend most of my creative efforts time in those areas but when it happens that I need to work outside my area of comfort, I'll put extra effort into doing the best I can - although you'd still probably run away if I happen to break into song.

OP please edit your post, x2.

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser54 View Post
Better to hoard Jeep technical info than old newspapers and the neighbor's mail, I guess.......
ENTER your jeep in the September Cherokee Of The Month contest here!!
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.