Gta 5 - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Gta 5

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 09-22-2013, 12:17 PM   #91
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91YJ4X4
Just caved in and bought it, only to come home, dust my PS3 off and realize my controller is dead and the cord is too short to reach the couch. First world problems.
I know that feeling.

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-22-2013, 12:17 PM   #92
somebody5788
1994 ZJ 

The off roading may not be realistic but the scenery sure is awesome

Also flying front loader thing

Unread 09-22-2013, 12:22 PM   #93
Cavasar
1998 TJ Wrangler 

How customizable are the regular JKUs you see on the street when you take them to pay n spray? Can you change suspension?
Unread 09-22-2013, 12:27 PM   #94
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavasar
How customizable are the regular JKUs you see on the street when you take them to pay n spray? Can you change suspension?
You can lower them...

Unread 09-22-2013, 12:29 PM   #95
Cavasar
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Sigh...
Unread 09-22-2013, 12:33 PM   #96
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavasar
Sigh...
Yep. Nothing we would like.

Unread 09-22-2013, 12:58 PM   #97
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

So I beat the game! Well the story line part! Now I need to go around and find the lifted wrangler!

I should had stolen it at one point but I didn't realize it was gonna disappear.
Unread 09-22-2013, 12:58 PM   #98
Chris_
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyle713 View Post
You've gotta haul *** in there. Go in from where there are hangars available for you to purchase (if youve gotten that far) and go right down the runway. Then take the 747 at the corner of the terminal, not the first one you see. I've gotten it twice. Suprisingly, it only needs like 100 yards to take off.
No, there is a fighter jet in the first hangar on the left. As you go into the base and head to the runway, the fighter jet is sitting right inside, but they block the entrance before I can get it out. I almost got out once, but I hit the C130 across the way.
Unread 09-22-2013, 02:28 PM   #99
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_
No, there is a fighter jet in the first hangar on the left. As you go into the base and head to the runway, the fighter jet is sitting right inside, but they block the entrance before I can get it out. I almost got out once, but I hit the C130 across the way.
he means the actual airport not the military base. I stole that fighter jet though and just snuck it above the plane out front
Unread 09-22-2013, 04:59 PM   #100
Jonathanjr1
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997_Sport View Post
So I beat the game! Well the story line part! Now I need to go around and find the lifted wrangler!

I should had stolen it at one point but I didn't realize it was gonna disappear.
Witch mission can you steal It
Jonathanjr1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #101
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I forget the name you'll tell you roll up to his house and they are sitting out front in the driveway. Idkkkk how to get it without ending the mission though?

I went to that warehouse near the port to look for them but didn't find anything.
Unread 09-23-2013, 06:39 AM   #102
nwiTJdave

No matter what I change my clothes in to and no matter what car I park in the garage, after I save it, and turn off consule, on the restart the clothes are changed and the car parked in the garage is gone. Am I the only one having these issues at restart? I'm not very far in to the game, but having a 3 year old makes it hard to play this game for any long stretch so getting in 15 minutes of playing time here and there is all I get and this makes it frustrating when I finally steal a cool car and have to find something else everytime I log in.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2013, 08:27 AM   #103
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Just got my copy this weekend and have about 12 hours into it. Great game and much better than any gta or rdr before. I havent customed out any vehicle but I will asap. About 20 missions in and loving it.

I hope they take rdr2 to this level.
dayriesw is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2013, 08:29 AM   #104
bhikku
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayriesw View Post
Just got my copy this weekend and have about 12 hours into it. Great game and much better than any gta or rdr before. I havent customed out any vehicle but I will asap. About 20 missions in and loving it.

They're making rdr2?
Utah Jeep Crew #152
US Navy 04-08
bhikku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2013, 08:41 AM   #105
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayriesw View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhikku View Post
They're making rdr2?
A couple years ago someone asked Rockstar about it and the didn't say no, so I'm guessing there is some sort of development going on. I also think I have heard some things confirmed lately. Personally I enjoy RDR more than GTA, so I'm pretty excited about that one.

I lost all of my PSN friends that I play Red Dead with to GTA5

August YJOTM

Exiled Offroad - Colorado
Randonexplosion is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.