Gta 5 - Page 31 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Gta 5

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 12-23-2013, 04:55 PM   #451
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones26573
Lol... Relax kid. I got years on him & own a wii, 3 ps3's, a ps4... And an xbone on the way!

DJs99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #452
redrelyt12
2006 LJ Wrangler 

My dad refuses to pay it. Says it's a terrible game that promotes violence. I'm convinced he says it for the principle of things and would actually have a lot of fun playing it
Unread 12-23-2013, 10:45 PM   #453
nwiTJdave

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrelyt12 View Post
My dad refuses to pay it. Says it's a terrible game that promotes violence. I'm convinced he says it for the principle of things and would actually have a lot of fun playing it
He most likely is waiting for you to go to bed and then he plays it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2013, 02:24 AM   #454
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Sounds like your dad is ignorant and buys into whatever the news says about violent media. I've played/read/watched violent stuff for 20+ years and have never had any aggressive tendencies, unless talking some occasional **** counts.

Also, holy crap, there's SNOW EVERYWHERE.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2014, 02:49 AM   #455
Pierre_r

1989 XJ Cherokee 

Is it just me who thinks its funny to send merryweather after 10year old rank 300+ players with no skill whatsoever?
And then hear them yelling and scream in the mic and have no idea of whats happening to them.

I almost felt bad for one yesterday, i killed him so many times that he started to cry.
When he called in his tank i followed him to it and killed him before he got in it so i was able to steal it (stupid not to setting crew and friends only as a vehicle access)
Then i killed him some more.
Before he left the kill count thing that shows up with every kill was 35 deaths for him and 2 for me.
A legit level 300 should easily have killed me many times over, or figure out how to kick me out of the tank by setting the access to crew only or no one.

Later me and some friend,s teamed up against another tank.
While my friend,s was in passive mode and annoyed the tank i flew in with a cargobob and picked up the tank with the driver still in it.
Then i flew as far out at sea as i could then i dropped the tank.
Meanwhile the kid that was in the tank was trying to offer me alot of money and RP if i just put him and his tank down on solid ground...
Hope he enjoyed the swim...
Pierre_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2014, 06:22 AM   #456
nwiTJdave

How do people get cash online? I'm struggling to buy ammo even. I suppose I could sell my apartment, but that would only net me 50% and I'm tired of holding up stores all the time.

Unread 01-02-2014, 06:39 AM   #457
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave
How do people get cash online? I'm struggling to buy ammo even. I suppose I could sell my apartment, but that would only net me 50% and I'm tired of holding up stores all the time.

Steal cars to sell. The Baller SUV gives you $9k and I believe you can sell one every 45 min. Or sell custom cars you don't use very much. A custom futo (normally worth $900) sells for about $95k.

You can also do easy drug missions for Gerald, and get cars for Simeon.

Or just get into a lobby with a hacker where he randomly gives out $100mil...

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2014, 07:45 AM   #458
nwiTJdave

Where is Gerald at? I just got the Someone car list

Unread 01-02-2014, 07:46 AM   #459
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave
Where is Gerald at? I just got the Someone car list

He should be in your phone.

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2014, 10:19 AM   #460
BonesWK
2006 WK 

Simeons car list usually gets you about 10k each time, just keep the car in good shape.

With the giving of money thing, I was given 2 billion last week... saw that Rockstar was going to be cracking down. I honestly didnt want the money for the same reasons other said, I like to play and earn my way through.

I submitted a ticket with R* support just to try cover my butt when they do start swinging the ban stick.
2006 Black WK Limited 4.7 4x4 QD II -- RR 2.25" Lift - JK Moabs - 32" Wildpeaks - Rear OME Shocks - AFE Stage 2 Intake - Saguaro 4x Front Shackles - 1-1/2" Wheel Spacers - Tail Light Guards - CB - 4' Firestik - Rola Roof Rack - Exhaust
If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Chive On
BonesWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2014, 10:29 AM   #461
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre_r View Post
Is it just me who thinks its funny to send merryweather after 10year old rank 300+ players with no skill whatsoever?
And then hear them yelling and scream in the mic and have no idea of whats happening to them.

I almost felt bad for one yesterday, i killed him so many times that he started to cry.
When he called in his tank i followed him to it and killed him before he got in it so i was able to steal it (stupid not to setting crew and friends only as a vehicle access)
Then i killed him some more.
Before he left the kill count thing that shows up with every kill was 35 deaths for him and 2 for me.
A legit level 300 should easily have killed me many times over, or figure out how to kick me out of the tank by setting the access to crew only or no one.

Later me and some friend,s teamed up against another tank.
While my friend,s was in passive mode and annoyed the tank i flew in with a cargobob and picked up the tank with the driver still in it.
Then i flew as far out at sea as i could then i dropped the tank.
Meanwhile the kid that was in the tank was trying to offer me alot of money and RP if i just put him and his tank down on solid ground...
Hope he enjoyed the swim...
That very well might be the funniest thing I read this year. 2014 is looking bright so far.

That was a good chuckle.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2014, 04:26 PM   #462
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesWK View Post
With the giving of money thing, I was given 2 billion last week... saw that Rockstar was going to be cracking down. I honestly didnt want the money for the same reasons other said, I like to play and earn my way through.

I submitted a ticket with R* support just to try cover my butt when they do start swinging the ban stick.
R* can log everything, they won't go after anyone that wasn't actively hacking the game. Someone put a huge bounty on me, I got killed a few seconds later and somehow won the $1 billion bounty anyway. Then I went off to buy every clothing item, car mod and vehicle I could. Hopefully they only take the cash left over (I didn't even make a dent in int) and don't seize my assets as well.

GTA Online is a good concept, but all of the grinding required for cash and RP is ridiculous. You can't even buy an assault rifle until level 24 and then you get dropped into lobbies where everyone else is like 300, has a tank and godmode on. And most missions you do will actually earn less than what you spent during them in ammo, armor and medical bills. It's retarded. Plus, all of the missions that actually paid out decent got nerfed so bad they aren't even worth playing any more. I love R* games but they are clueless when it comes to MP progression because it's always a slog with them, even with the 2x/3x XP weekends.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2014, 11:11 AM   #463
Pierre_r

1989 XJ Cherokee 

Was playing and doing missinons to gain RP so that i would rank up a little faster today.
After a misson had ended i was back in my car sitting and looking at other missions to do when suddenly i hear "BOOM" then sees randomplayer exploded you on the screen.
Thought fine one time is nothing could eaily be a shot that missed it actual target.
Then i respawn and "BOOM" again... same player exploded me.

Now it was personal and time to end this ******* that was bugging everyone with a tank.
Started with sending a mugger after him and the mugger threw him out of the tank to rob him, after that i sent merc,s after him.
That freaked him out because he didnt even get back in the tank so i stole it and started to follow him and shoot at him as fast as the tank could reload.

After the mercs had killed him, i waited for him with the tank and the gun aimed right at him when he respawned, easy kill.
Then i sent the mugger after him once more and watched him get hit in the back of the head by the mugger.

After that he runned away to a construction site to try to hide.
I followed him to it the tank and saw that he got in his personal vehicle and as a thank you for blowing up my car i will now blow up yours.
He probably saw what was comming and ran away to hide at the site, i got out of the tank, put 5 stickys on it if he was going to try that again.
(5 stickys to the black vents at the back kills them)

I saw where he was hiding so i climed up above him and called merryweather and sent an airstrike at him.
The best part was that his friend had arrived to help him at that moment and when the bombs started falling out of the sky he and his car also got blown to pieces.
(didnt get a bad sport warning for that)
Then i heard his friend cry in the mic "my car!! i didnt have insurance on it and i have no money!!" (ofc it was a chrome adder...)

After he got killed by that he started yelling at me and calling me a cheater and that he was going to report me to rockstar, I told him that i was not cheating and that i was only using the options that are unlocked to you when you reaches certain ranks and that the only cheater was him, a rank 10 with a tank... and his friend rank700+
(you need to be rank 70 to buy one, unless you cheat.)
He then ragequit that session and i went back to doing missions again.
Pierre_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2014, 03:48 PM   #464
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre_r View Post
Was playing and doing missinons to gain RP so that i would rank up a little faster today.
After a misson had ended i was back in my car sitting and looking at other missions to do when suddenly i hear "BOOM" then sees randomplayer exploded you on the screen.
Thought fine one time is nothing could eaily be a shot that missed it actual target.
Then i respawn and "BOOM" again... same player exploded me.

Now it was personal and time to end this ******* that was bugging everyone with a tank.
Started with sending a mugger after him and the mugger threw him out of the tank to rob him, after that i sent merc,s after him.
That freaked him out because he didnt even get back in the tank so i stole it and started to follow him and shoot at him as fast as the tank could reload.

After the mercs had killed him, i waited for him with the tank and the gun aimed right at him when he respawned, easy kill.
Then i sent the mugger after him once more and watched him get hit in the back of the head by the mugger.

After that he runned away to a construction site to try to hide.
I followed him to it the tank and saw that he got in his personal vehicle and as a thank you for blowing up my car i will now blow up yours.
He probably saw what was comming and ran away to hide at the site, i got out of the tank, put 5 stickys on it if he was going to try that again.
(5 stickys to the black vents at the back kills them)

I saw where he was hiding so i climed up above him and called merryweather and sent an airstrike at him.
The best part was that his friend had arrived to help him at that moment and when the bombs started falling out of the sky he and his car also got blown to pieces.
(didnt get a bad sport warning for that)
Then i heard his friend cry in the mic "my car!! i didnt have insurance on it and i have no money!!" (ofc it was a chrome adder...)

After he got killed by that he started yelling at me and calling me a cheater and that he was going to report me to rockstar, I told him that i was not cheating and that i was only using the options that are unlocked to you when you reaches certain ranks and that the only cheater was him, a rank 10 with a tank... and his friend rank700+
(you need to be rank 70 to buy one, unless you cheat.)
He then ragequit that session and i went back to doing missions again.
This is why you don't **** with people.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2014, 03:53 PM   #465
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper View Post

This is why you don't **** with people.
Funny I see you post. My buds and I have taken a liking to truckin on GTA Semi truck wheelin with trailers is pretty fun too.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.