Gta 5 - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Gta 5

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-road

Unread 09-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #31
MWF
2002 WJ 

Erm 10-33 I may need to flipflop my freight shaker.

Unread 09-18-2013, 10:46 AM   #32
MWF
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathanjr1 View Post
I have to get it now. Heres a picture of a truck my friend customized its a f250 looking truck.

Just found one of these. It was pretty much as per these pics. It does not roll coal, blow smoke or have a train horn sadly.
Unread 09-18-2013, 11:19 AM   #33
apayne
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWF View Post

Just found one of these. It was pretty much as per these pics. It does not roll coal, blow smoke or have a train horn sadly.
Take it to the shop you can put a semi horn in it
Unread 09-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #34
commodore_dude
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Even though I preordered back in May Amazon isn't delivering mine till tomorrow... as soon as they open up the level editor online, I'mma make races that duplicate all the crazy ones Top Gear has done over the years (RVs, airport vehicles, etc). Because somebody has to figure out what would win in a hillclimb between an armored car and a bus.

1998 Buick LeSabre Custom
commodore_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 03:15 PM   #35
Chris_
2002 TJ Wrangler 

If you jump out of the blimp at max altitude, it takes a long time to smack the ground.
Unread 09-18-2013, 03:29 PM   #36
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Any miss Cleo cameos in this one?
Unread 09-18-2013, 09:56 PM   #37
TanMan99
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Anybody else find one of these?!
TanMan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 10:48 PM   #38
Jonathanjr1
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavasar View Post
Gahhhhh y'all suck, I want GTA V so bad. At least I have Payday 2 to hold me over for a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by commodore_dude View Post
Even though I preordered back in May Amazon isn't delivering mine till tomorrow... as soon as they open up the level editor online, I'mma make races that duplicate all the crazy ones Top Gear has done over the years (RVs, airport vehicles, etc). Because somebody has to figure out what would win in a hillclimb between an armored car and a bus.
We have to find out witch car to base the other cars off of to make it more efficient at the air port,up hills, and around the getto.
Jonathanjr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 11:06 PM   #39
Chris_
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I crashed my Ferrari off roading, so I took a hike around the military base. There has to be a way to get into one of those tanks that drive around the base.

Funniest thing happened earlier...During my hike, I made my way back to the highway just in time to see a big deer get nailed by a semi truck. THAT was funny.
Unread 09-18-2013, 11:11 PM   #40
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_ View Post
I crashed my Ferrari off roading, so I took a hike around the military base. There has to be a way to get into one of those tanks that drive around the base.

Funniest thing happened earlier...During my hike, I made my way back to the highway just in time to see a big deer get nailed by a semi truck. THAT was funny.
Damn... they really went all out in this game. I remember back in the day when I was playing GTA: Vice City, I was blown away. I was sitting there saying "daaammnnn they thought of EVERYTHNG!"

If only I knew back then...

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #41
PM Thor
Super Duper Guy

Location: Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper View Post
Damn... they really went all out in this game. I remember back in the day when I was playing GTA: Vice City, I was blown away. I was sitting there saying "daaammnnn they thought of EVERYTHNG!"

If only I knew back then...
You think deer are the only animals out there? I swear I saw a bobcat and "something" chased me on foot. Don't know what it was, but it sounded scary so I ran my *** off while the noise followed me, still don't know what that was.

Yeah, I just said I ran in fear from an imaginary animal in a video game.

Don't judge me.
Unread 09-19-2013, 12:42 AM   #42
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM Thor View Post
You think deer are the only animals out there? I swear I saw a bobcat and "something" chased me on foot. Don't know what it was, but it sounded scary so I ran my *** off while the noise followed me, still don't know what that was.

Don't judge me.
The hell is the matter with you? Punch the air a couple times, run around in a circle, wait for an arsenal of weapons to appear in your stash, and then bust out the RPG and toast the damn thing!

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2013, 05:50 AM   #43
bhikku
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I remember everyone was going crazy for the rumors of aliens and bigfoot in san andreas, lol.
Utah Jeep Crew #152
US Navy 04-08
bhikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2013, 08:39 AM   #44
Chris_
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM Thor View Post

Don't judge me.
Probably a mountain lion. I shot one of those yesterday near that military base. It makes the growl sound as you get close to it.
Unread 09-19-2013, 08:41 AM   #45
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Cougars. The same ones that would sneak up and tear your throat out in Red Dead Redemption.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.